NDFreek

Heh, if you've ever heard of the Discworld series, a concept with no replies reminds me of the many I've done that have met the same fate...to the point I kinda feel like the God of Evolution. Few followers, and if I were like some whiny fanfiction writer I would've quit years ago :D but I believe too strongly in my own vision to just fade away like a :censored:.

Anyways, as I'm not a KU fan, but this is clearly modeled after a leather helmet/long sleeves-era uniform, maybe you could've mentioned something about the history behind the uniform that inspired this one. Far as what I can gleam, though, I can't help but feel a thinner KU would've been a better choice here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Heh, if you've ever heard of the Discworld series, a concept with no replies reminds me of the many I've done that have met the same fate...to the point I kinda feel like the God of Evolution. Few followers, and if I were like some whiny fanfiction writer I would've quit years ago :D but I believe too strongly in my own vision to just fade away like a :censored:.

Anyways, as I'm not a KU fan, but this is clearly modeled after a leather helmet/long sleeves-era uniform, maybe you could've mentioned something about the history behind the uniform that inspired this one. Far as what I can gleam, though, I can't help but feel a thinner KU would've been a better choice here.

I'll probably end up using this as my helmet logo when I update it, this helmet was used in the Gale Sayers era. I can't seem to find the picture of the long sleeves striped picture.... Believe me, by no means will I ever root for a Weis lead team again :lol:

kansas-jayhawks-replica-throwback-mini-helmet-3349493.jpg

spacer.png

KU helmet...definitely go with that one. Though I can imagine a jersey the jayhawk helmet would go with, it's not this one. And since nobody else was gonna say it, I might as well: the lid you went with in the first post reminds me too much of Nebraska. Granted, the jersey would dispell any thoughts of the Huskers, but the helmet alone...you can put 2 and 2 together.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 10 months later...
interlocking letters look

I like the interlocking KU letters, traditional and we are "K-U". The Bird look is ok, not as sharp as the KU letters IMO. Doesn't matter what our Jayhawks wear, we suck in football. Don't worry, I can say that, I'm a KU fan and grew up near Lawrence. Time will tell if we can compete again in football in the Big 12.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived