2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

Anyone else interested to see if Chris Webber shows up tonight? I know there's still a lot of hard feelings between him and Michigan fans.

According to Jalen Rose on the BS Report, as of yesterday afternoon, he had confirmed that 4 of the Fab 5 would for sure be at the game tonight. The only guy not confirmed was Chris Webber. And he lives in Atlanta because of working for Turner and NBATV, so if he so chooses, CWebb can definitely be there. Whether he does and actually sits with the rest of the Fab 5 is yet to be seen.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rose, Howard, King, and Jackson are all allowed to have contact with Michigan Athletics. However, Webber is still not allowed to and cannot have any interaction with the athletic department or its employees until May 8, when the 10 year NCAA ban on Webber is lifted.

Rose, Howard, King, and Jackson are all allowed to have contact with Michigan Athletics. However, Webber is still not allowed to and cannot have any interaction with the athletic department or its employees until May 8, when the 10 year NCAA ban on Webber is lifted.

But I'm sure he can still go as a fan right?

But I'm sure he can still go as a fan right?

On a ticket connected to the school's allotment of tickets...No.

On any other ticket...Yes.

This whole run started with what I figured would be a huge no-call on what should have been an obvious charging call on Siva. The Michigan player was in position well before contact, and since Siva ended up colliding with him and falling forward, tossing up a shot attempt off the bottom of the rim, it was poor timing for a no-call since, even if the defender wasn't in position, the shot was clearly affected by the collision. Should've gone one way or the other. Louisville got the ball back and scored on that positon, which was the start of that run to end the half.

IUe6Hvh.png

FWIW, I would've predicted a 74-71 win for the Wolverines had I not got home late. So far, the game looks to have played out just as I imagined, as up-tempo shootout.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived