Selling Two Jerseys From My Collection

rmackman

I don't know what section this is supposed to go in, but I figured before I put these jerseys up on eBay, I'd at least give you guys a crack at them because you'd appreciate them more.

Both are authentic, both are size 44:

1994 Pittsburgh Pirates home jersey w/ All-Star patch on it. No player on front or back. The All-Star patch was applied over the "R" for Russell Athletic, and I can't decide if the TES in Pirates is a bit low or if they're always like that. Seems that way in other pics, but that always confused me. Anyways, I got it from a guy in Pittsburgh who has a huge collection. I'm sure with a seam ripper that can be adjusted easily.

1990 Chicago Cubs home jersey by Rawlings. No player name on it. That's pretty much it.

Let me know if you're interested, and we can discuss a fair price.

IMG_2311_zps9f344ad3.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

What size does 44 transfer into?

How much you looking for $

Just fair price. PM me with what you're looking to pay for authentic jerseys.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived