College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

..________ ,.-.~., ..,.-..-., .,/..:, ,?\, ./..,} ../,:`^`..} /,:/..?..__..:`.././__.(..~-,_,:`./../(_.~,_..~,_..,:`.._/.{.._$;_=,_.-,_.,.-~-,},.~;/.} ..((..*~_.=-._;,,./`./../,,,___.\`~,~.,..`..}../(.`=-,,.`(;_,,- /.`~,`-.\/\.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__ ,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-, ..`=~-,_\_`\,\.`=~-,,.\,.\..`:,,`\..__ .`=-,.,%`>== ._\.._,-%.`\..,<`.._|_,-&.`

Yes this was necessary for James Madison's court. Sry.

shado_logo.gif

Here is a side and front shot of the new Iowa State road unis. The front and numbers appear to be the same as last year. I'm going to assume that the homes stayed the same too. No word yet on any alternates, but the Big Monday game against Kansas is listed as Golden Rules, so it is safe to assume there will be gold again.

1236657_10151585218407201_1675875600_n.j

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

Here is a shot of Iowa State's new unis. Has this type of trim been used before or is it unique to Iowa State? Also, the back logo is a first for the Cyclones.

9676172270_5632a5f2b8_b.jpg

Haven't seen that pattern used before. Could be a new Nike Team template, but I doubt it.

Here is a side and front shot of the new Iowa State road unis. The front and numbers appear to be the same as last year. I'm going to assume that the homes stayed the same too. No word yet on any alternates, but the Big Monday game against Kansas is listed as Golden Rules, so it is safe to assume there will be gold again.

1236657_10151585218407201_1675875600_n.j

Those shorts are practice shorts.

Archived