College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New LSU home jersey

BUd9JfbCEAAGWRm.jpg

I like those a lot. I see that it has the new tiger head logo that they've put at midcourt just as this response I received from @LSUSports mentioned:

@kpetitjr "@LSUsports Is this is a completely new logo at mid-court. If so, when will we get a better look at it? pic.twitter.com/4yYcSom0uT"

@LSUsports "@kpetitjr Logo on @LSUBasketball court is an adaptation of the @LSUfball helmet logo. Will appear in many places, incl. hoops uniforms."

gYH2mW9.png

I like that look. I'm trying to remember how many teams and styles there were.

Those old unis were made by Apex. I remember I had authentic shorts for Villanova and Arkansas. I know Kentucky had Apex unis at the time too with goofy claw marks on the shorts.

LSU: Upgrade

VCU: Love the home set. The road set looks like it needs some white or else the yellow appears more orange than it really is. For what it's worth, the NOBs are in the same slab-serif typeface as their old set, which is one detail that really irks me.

JMU Court: Good luck to the officials who would be trying to call the game. The under-basket circle crosses under at least four colors, as does the three-point line.

Archived