College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30bc8102254b3784e6909be86a858c8c.jpg

not a whole lot of news, but is Florida State going with a turquoise jersey for a game? It has Nike's N7 logo, which supports aboriginal tribes in sport. Oregon State has worn a jersey like this as well.

or_st_turq.png?t=1290630492

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Whoa

post-5452-0-44370500-1381015190.jpeg

I get the feeling that NCAA rules on court designs are coming VERY soon.

i hope so, this :censored: is getting stupid on so many levels

I suppose Oregon will get blamed for court design getting out of control too, just like for the football uniforms.

Whoa

I suppose Oregon will get blamed for court design getting out of control too, just like for the football uniforms.

The difference is Oregon is innovative with their designs. But when other schools try to copy it turns into a cluster****. They just want to find a way to get noticed. Aside from FIU, every single one of these courts are awful.

Whoa

The difference is Oregon is innovative with their designs. But when other schools try to copy it turns into a cluster****. They just want to find a way to get noticed. Aside from FIU, every single one of these courts are awful.

I agree 100% and I wasn't hating on Oregon at all. It's almost laughable to see some of these other schools desperate attempts to get noticed.

BV_gwprCYAAilAO.jpg

Wha... Why? I don't get it? Pinstripes?

Anyone got an explanation for a basketball jersey with pinstripes. And It's not crazy, granted I don't like them, but with lapse of them on the sweat back really bothers me.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

BV_gwprCYAAilAO.jpg

Anyone got an explanation for a basketball jersey with pinstripes. And It's not crazy, granted I don't like them, but with lapse of them on the sweat back really bothers me.

Considering they're in Orlando, it could be a nod to the Magic.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BV_gwprCYAAilAO.jpg

That's gotta be something to do with it, but the you'd think they could at least put in on the back? Not a bad look at all though.

spacer.png

BV_gwprCYAAilAO.jpg

That's gotta be something to do with it, but the you'd think they could at least put in on the back? Not a bad look at all though.

Willing to bet that they've gotta keep the numbers on a solid background to fulfill an NCAA rule.

6fQjS3M.png

BV_gwprCYAAilAO.jpg

Willing to bet that they've gotta keep the numbers on a solid background to fulfill an NCAA rule.

no it's just the nike sweat panel back there that breaks off the pin stripes

Archived