College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the VCU Ram was clever because the letters VCU are in it. But it wasn't anywhere on their court this year. The VCU wordmark is acting as de facto primary/only logo right now.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I thought the VCU Ram was clever because the letters VCU are in it. But it wasn't anywhere on their court this year. The VCU wordmark is acting as de facto primary/only logo right now.

You just blew my mind. Never saw the VCU in the ram logo before.

Where is it?

The ram we all came to know during the VCU's Final Four run has been phased out by this wordmark. You don't really see the ram anymore, but will certainly be back next year if the school follows through with their new identity.

vcu_logo.png

6uXNWAo.png

You just blew my mind. Never saw the VCU in the ram logo before.

Someone on here told me about it a few years ago. Part of why they're changing is that the logo isn't trademarked. I'm surprised a major college wouldn't have that done in 2013.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Where is it?

The ram we all came to know during the VCU's Final Four run has been phased out by this wordmark. You don't really see the ram anymore, but will certainly be back next year if the school follows through with their new identity.

vcu_logo.png

I meant where is the VCU in the ram...

V on the left as the neck, C is the horns and U is the muzzle on the right.

logo---virginia-commonwealth-university080320083516.jpg

I see it, but I don't see it.

I know where you're getting, but that "V" is more "F" than anything.

And that "U" looks more like a "W" with a third arm. It's a coincidence, but a stretch

Go A's!

V on the left as the neck, C is the horns and U is the muzzle on the right.

logo---virginia-commonwealth-university080320083516.jpg

I see it, but I don't see it.

I know where you're getting, but that "V" is more "F" than anything.

And that "U" looks more like a "W" with a third arm. It's a coincidence, but a stretch

The C is the only one that really sticks out

• 4 weeks later...

Archived