College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would they add red? The confederate soldiers only wore grey and blue (and occasionally gold trim), and Ole Miss just wouldn't be Ole Miss if they weren't trying to glorify the confederate army for the 148194th time.

Why would they add red? The confederate soldiers only wore grey and blue (and occasionally gold trim), and Ole Miss just wouldn't be Ole Miss if they weren't trying to glorify the confederate army for the 148194th time.

Right??!

Maybe people expect Ole Miss to wear red..seeing how it's a school color and every other Ole Miss team wears red. Maybe the athletes aren't trying to be confederate soldiers?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

wait, i can't tell if you're serious or not... is there really a reason why the uniforms are so bland, a throwback to another era perhaps?

Right??!

Maybe people expect Ole Miss to wear red..seeing how it's a school color and every other Ole Miss team wears red. Maybe the athletes aren't trying to be confederate soldiers?

You can't seriously be THIS humorless... can you?

wait, i can't tell if you're serious or not... is there really a reason why the uniforms are so bland, a throwback to another era perhaps?

I was half-joking, but they are known as Ole Miss and call themselves the Rebels.......

Archived