College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with this..

12-31-2013-at-16-08-36.jpg

It's GFGS! It's sleeved! It's got AFIAK a non-school color in yellow! It's even got a logo for a wordmark that cannot even be seen!

SMH i don't even know where to begin?

I can. The only thing that BEAUTY needs is a lil camo and then it's golden!! Yep ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Northwestern is wearing "By The Players" uniforms against Illinois on Sunday night. More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152154798688701.1073741838.126787113700&type=1

11871760654_2b7bc1d28b.jpg
I think if someone described these to me I'd think they were the worst uniform ever created- and I have a good feeling there will be people who feel that way. But for reasons I can't quite put my finger on I kind of like them. Maybe they will inspire the players to keep the game within 20 points.

Northwestern is wearing "By The Players" uniforms against Illinois on Sunday night. More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152154798688701.1073741838.126787113700&type=1

I think if someone described these to me I'd think they were the worst uniform ever created- and I have a good feeling there will be people who feel that way. But for reasons I can't quite put my finger on I kind of like them. Maybe they will inspire the players to keep the game within 20 points.

I dont get the socks? Just they forgot to photoshop them?

and I can't wait to see these bad boys in action... Wooo

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Why are there headphones on the shorts? And a grill that says BBQ on it? And a long line of ZZZZZZZZs? And what tradition does Northwestern have that warrants them putting it in big letters next to the skyline? These are just horrible and it's even worse that I'll have to watch the game that they wear these.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Why are there headphones on the shorts? And a grill that says BBQ on it? And a long line of ZZZZZZZZs? And what tradition does Northwestern have that warrants them putting it in big letters next to the skyline? These are just horrible and it's even worse that I'll have to watch the game that they wear these.

Where are the head phones, and grill, and z's?

They're icons on the shorts. I assume the players, like most college students, like listening to music, grilling, and sleeping. In fact that might explain why we're probably not going to win a conference game this year.

I think it says "NU Tradition," which is a slogan the team has been using this year.

9595886.jpeg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This is what Notre Dame fans can expect when the Irish switch to UA, crazy unis that are butt ugly.

Archived