DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

Those Northwestern unis have the weird shorts that we saw from Temple earlier. What's up with the hem going up in the front?

I think its because for what ever reason the front of the shorts are shorter than the back

My biggest thumbs down adidas is the template for all their basketball teams and lack of individuality in all their other sports

Why are there headphones on the shorts? And a grill that says BBQ on it? And a long line of ZZZZZZZZs? And what tradition does Northwestern have that warrants them putting it in big letters next to the skyline? These are just horrible and it's even worse that I'll have to watch the game that they wear these.

Where are the head phones, and grill, and z's?

9595886.jpeg

I like the big N, I like the Northwestern stripes on the other leg...the rest looks like someone's Tumblr page or an old Myspace profile layout.

Here's a full article about the new KU unis. http://rockchalkblog.com/2014/01/11/kansas-wearing-alternate-jerseys-vs-k-state/

Here's the full article on the new KU unis.

WEBLEAD_Uniforms2_01092014.jpg.jpg

Bdt0ac2IYAAtMGs.jpg

I dig the white uniform but the grey threads don't do anything for me. The greys might look better if the numbers and wordmark were highlighted in blue.

Those grey unis are decent, but by the beard of Zeus, those cream colored ones are so beautiful that they could melt icebergs.

Here's a full article about the new KU unis. http://rockchalkblog.com/2014/01/11/kansas-wearing-alternate-jerseys-vs-k-state/

Here's the full article on the new KU unis.

Bdt0ac2IYAAtMGs.jpg

I dig the white uniform but the grey threads don't do anything for me. The greys might look better if the numbers and wordmark were highlighted in blue.
I really like the dick square for the Adidas logo

SWEET GOD ADIDAS HAS FINALLY DONE SOMETHING GOOD*!

*minus the "dick square"

I'm still not sure if the uniforms Mississippi State wore against Ole Miss today are Gray or White. They looked gray, especially compared to the white in the SEC patch, but there was no announcement or anything. Why would they even make one that is almost indistinguishable from the white one?

11897435586_7cd653872a.jpg

The white ones for comparison-

SBXDVCNPBOGGYYN.20131216194049.jpg

I'm still not sure if the uniforms Mississippi State wore against Ole Miss today are Gray or White. They looked gray, especially compared to the white in the SEC patch, but there was no announcement or anything. Why would they even make one that is almost indistinguishable from the white one?

11897435586_7cd653872a.jpg

The white ones for comparison-

SBXDVCNPBOGGYYN.20131216194049.jpg

Looks gray to me, just look at the people wearing white in the background

Watching the Milwaukee-Green Bay game. Green Bay's colors are green and white, and Milwaukee's are black and gold. So naturally, Milwaukee is in white and Green Bay is in black.

Yes, I know Milwaukee in white isn't as egregious as GB in black, but I think teams that use gold or grey should wear those colors at home.

Georgia's new home uniforms just don't look right. Not enough red, and no silver. Doesn't look like Georgia. These digs would work for Utah or San Diego State.

460x.jpg

Old uniform for comparison.

10949630.jpg

Watching the Milwaukee-Green Bay game. Green Bay's colors are green and white, and Milwaukee's are black and gold. So naturally, Milwaukee is in white and Green Bay is in black.

Yes, I know Milwaukee in white isn't as egregious as GB in black, but I think teams that use gold or grey should wear those colors at home.

GB women go black on road too. Bugs the crap out of me.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Nike guy... but I think these are the first uniforms Adidas has put out that actually look good. Forgot that the template is terrible with the rigid collars and inexplicably trapezoidal patch on the front of the shorts that weirdly extends in to the shorts instead of staying within the waste band.

Honestly though, can anyone think between basketball and football over the last... 5 years... that Adidas has done right? I'm not saying these are flawless by any means, but I think Adidas finally got close. That being said, I don't think they should have been released in the same year.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Nike guy... but I think these are the first uniforms Adidas has put out that actually look good. Forgot that the template is terrible with the rigid collars and inexplicably trapezoidal patch on the front of the shorts that weirdly extends in to the shorts instead of staying within the waste band.

Honestly though, can anyone think between basketball and football over the last... 5 years... that Adidas has done right? I'm not saying these are flawless by any means, but I think Adidas finally got close. That being said, I don't think they should have been released in the same year.

2013 Louisville football was about a 92 out of 100. At least the normal home and road unis. 2013 NC State football was pretty good too.

GB women go black on road too. Bugs the crap out of me.

So that wasn't even an alternate... it was their primary road uniform? :rolleyes:

The identities of all Wisconsin teams that aren't the Badgers need a serious streamlining and retooling.

Georgia's new home uniforms just don't look right. Not enough red, and no silver. Doesn't look like Georgia. These digs would work for Utah or San Diego State.

460x.jpg

Old uniform for comparison.

They do kind of look like our old uniforms from 2009

lorrenzo_wade_2009_03_20.jpg

So the names on the back of KU's gray jerseys are in the current trajan font, clashing with the entire rest of the jersey. UGH.