College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU gave away these shirts tonight. It features the new logo at center court so it looks like the school will start to embrace it more. I'm interested to see if it spreads to football.

BfGMPFoCYAAF-L-.jpg

Too bad they ruin it by throwing the wordmark right across the face.

gYH2mW9.png

Hey anyone know the deals with all these new nike shorts?

Is there a whole slew of new uniforms coming in mid-end of the year?

140chte.png

looks like some faux-backs with a couple ultra modern mixed in

Where did you find these? Duke is supposedly wearing its Back to Back 1991/1992 throwbacks as the one-off jersey (presumably, as always, against the University of UnderArmour), so these Duke shorts don't make much sense.

Hey anyone know the deals with all these new nike shorts?

Is there a whole slew of new uniforms coming in mid-end of the year?

140chte.png

looks like some faux-backs with a couple ultra modern mixed in

Where did you find these? Duke is supposedly wearing its Back to Back 1991/1992 throwbacks as the one-off jersey (presumably, as always, against the University of UnderArmour), so these Duke shorts don't make much sense.

I'm lovin those OSU shorts. Also, this might help http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/11/6/5072704/ohio-state-basketball-to-wear-alternate-throwback-uniform-this-season

LSU gave away these shirts tonight. It features the new logo at center court so it looks like the school will start to embrace it more. I'm interested to see if it spreads to football.

BfGMPFoCYAAF-L-.jpg

Too bad they ruin it by throwing the wordmark right across the face.

I didn't even noticed that. Either stick with the logo or go with the wordmark.

I found this over at TigerDroppings. The poster claims they got it from here, so apologies to whoever posted this:

head_400x300c.jpg

From @nikebasketball:

Honor the past. Dominate the future. The Nike Hyper Elite Dominance Uniforms. On court this February.

BfP_MA8IcAA2nTd.jpg

Always loved that Syracuse script, but, uh, mismatched top and shorts colors?

given that the original pick showed blue shorts for uk I think it's safe to assume that these sets will have a light and dark version.

From @nikebasketball:

Honor the past. Dominate the future. The Nike Hyper Elite Dominance Uniforms. On court this February.

BfP_MA8IcAA2nTd.jpg

given that the original pick showed blue shorts for uk I think it's safe to assume that these sets will have a light and dark version.

Hope you're right. If so, some of these are going to look soooo good.

Duke's shorts look too new age compared to the jersey though, in my opinion. I guess you could say the same for Oregon.

90758391980.gif

Possible Ohio State throwbacks? Doesn't match those shorts that showed up on Nike.

BfPN85CCMAEPkJ1.png

What's with the squared off arm hole on the back?

It looks like Nike used the System of Dress template for the jerseys.

These are Nike HyperElite IIs. The same jerseys that the Olympic team used and were used for Nike's Platinum one offs in 2012 and 2013, it just appears the square armholes are more noticeable here. Go back and look at MSU's throwbacks from this weekend and you will notice them there too.

From @nikebasketball:

BfP_MA8IcAA2nTd.jpg

Hope you're right. If so, some of these are going to look soooo good.

Duke's shorts look too new age compared to the jersey though, in my opinion. I guess you could say the same for Oregon.

Michigan State's are my favorite by far, followed next by Kentucky. Others I either like the shorts or the jersey, but not both together. The Oregon top is very nice.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived