DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

Can't say I'm a fan of this move tbh. I liked some of what adidas put out for Tennessee. Who I really wish would ditch the three stripes is NC State. Lord, I hate looking at them. Trash.

So much for the talk of Kansas only wearing their alternates from here on out. The Jayhawks are wearing their regular blue jerseys against Texas.

So much for the talk of Kansas only wearing their alternates from here on out. The Jayhawks are wearing their regular blue jerseys against Texas.

KU -> look like poo , play like poo

since the alternates are gray and white they'll still have to wear the blues.

NCSU moves away from Adidas, god I hope we could pull that off.

UNC needs to permanently move back to those Nike throwbacks, the argyle is so bad and so played. Jordan era is perfect, stick with it bitches.

https://twitter.com/Vol_Sports/status/429261075964776448

eteicqtfjb9c5n6ip8xw_bigger.pngTennessee Athletics ‏@Vol_Sports

Tennessee has entered into a department wide apparel agreement with @NIKE. Details to follow.

I bet Kansas, Michigan, A&m, Nebraska and UCLA follow leaving the sinking ship that is Adidas college apparel

Don't forget Louisville, Wisconsin, Indiana, NC State, Cincinnati, etc. I would be happy if those schools dump Adidas to the curb and switch to Nike.

Tennessee has entered into a department wide apparel agreement with @NIKE. Details to follow.

I bet Kansas, Michigan, A&m, Nebraska and UCLA follow leaving the sinking ship that is Adidas college apparel

Don't forget Louisville, Wisconsin, Indiana, NC State, Cincinnati, etc. I would be happy if those schools dump Adidas to the curb and switch to Nike.

I did not forget I just don't think of them as top tier as the others I listed. It hurt more to lose ucla then it would nc st or such IMO

I would LOVE to see UCLA break away from Adidas. Nike would be my #1 choice but I would even prefer UA to the 3 stripes

Villanova becomes another school to hop on the gray bandwagon.

940x.jpg

940x.jpg

I think for them it works, I mean they are a navy & blue school(yes I know about the other blue but it's a accent).

They need to go with a baby blue alt, not grey

It would work if another conference rival in Georgetown didn't already have the grey look locked down.

...and Xavier.

II think the Big East teams should focus on whatever colors they have that aren't blue, unless all they have is blue and white.

It would work if another conference rival in Georgetown didn't already have the grey look locked down.

...and Xavier.

II think the Big East teams should focus on whatever colors they have that aren't blue, unless all they have is blue and white.

Don't think DePaul in red would look good at all.

940x.jpg

I think for them it works, I mean they are a navy & blue school(yes I know about the other blue but it's a accent).

I don't know what about this "works". Gray for gray's sake will always look bad, especially with powder blue. Yikes. I was watching the highlights and at first thought Xavier was the one in gray, which wouldn't be completely terrible for them.

Speaking of Nova, have they ever worn a light blue alternate? I'd like to see it.

Here's a full article about the new KU unis. http://rockchalkblog.com/2014/01/11/kansas-wearing-alternate-jerseys-vs-k-state/

Here's the full article on the new KU unis.

WEBLEAD_Uniforms2_01092014.jpg.jpg

Bdt0ac2IYAAtMGs.jpg

I dig the white uniform but the grey threads don't do anything for me. The greys might look better if the numbers and wordmark were highlighted in blue.
I really like the dick square for the Adidas logo

I believe the proper term is dick trapezoid.

Hogs are breaking out the anthracite uniform today against Vandy. I like the uniform but hate the fact that they decided to break it out against one of the three schools in the SEC that have black as a primary color.

Bf-N2imIMAADdX-.jpg#twimg

Nebraska, Kansas, Louisville and Cincinnati have recently signed extensions with adidas. A&M and Mississippi State are supposed to be announcing extensions soon. UCLA and Wisconsin are coming up soon, Indiana and NC State the year after.

The deal they made with Michigan cost them Notre Dame. They're not getting out of the business, and after losing Tennessee and ND, they have money to spend. They're going to flip somebody in the next year.

Nebraska, Kansas, Louisville and Cincinnati have recently signed extensions with adidas. A&M and Mississippi State are supposed to be announcing extensions soon. UCLA and Wisconsin are coming up soon, Indiana and NC State the year after.

The deal they made with Michigan cost them Notre Dame. They're not getting out of the business, and after losing Tennessee and ND, they have money to spend. They're going to flip somebody in the next year.

Are you sure Nebraska renewed its contract with Adidas? I thought their contract expires after next year or 2015-16. I have not heard anything that they have extended its contract with them.