College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did Nike not do one of their one-time uniforms for this season? IIRC they'd already done it by this point in past seasons.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Reading lots of comments on my Facebook from people who were at the Villanova game today: "why do we look like Georgetown?" "wait - isn't Georgetown our enemy? Why do they look like them?" "what's with the stupid gray uniforms - it's like we're wannabe Georgetown" "whew, 'Cats win despite wearing rival's uniform", etc.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Northwestern wore black alternates Saturday at home against Indiana. We've worn black at least one game a season for awhile now, so it was only a matter of when it would happen this season. The purple doesn't really pop on the black, but, in general, they're fine. No clip art!

12753471795_3e71f44bfc.jpg

The Huskers are going to be wearing cream colored throwback unis this weekend vs Northwestern. An homage to their 1911-1912 uniforms apparently. Not terrible as far as some of adidas' alternates, and I'd certainly welcome these before BFBS.

BhfxiEeCUAAXWVM.jpg

Bhfw_NgCIAAhCn7.jpg

And an interesting infographic on the history of Nebraska basketball uniforms: http://www.huskers.com/fls/100/site_graphics/2013-14_mbb_infographics/MBB_Uni_Infographic.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

North Carolina's authentic jersey for sale. They are really great.

I think this is supposed to be Vince Carter.

jTaq19p.jpgyviQ6rR.jpg

Why would that be Vince Carter? Just because it's #15? Would it make sense for the Tar Heels to sell a jersey of a player who last played college ball 15 years ago and use a jersey he never wore? Plus if it was Carter, they'd put the name on the back because he's no longer in college.

Clearly supposed to be a current player. TGroce nailed it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the Wichita State Shockers are bar far the absolutely worst outfitted national #2 in the history of mens cbb. They have 3 nike catalog uniforms that are completely different from each other in every possible way.

Absolutely pathetic on court presentation.

Archived