DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

I just can't get over how bad that keening is.

A NEW LOOK reads like A N EW LO O K

So did Nike not do one of their one-time uniforms for this season? IIRC they'd already done it by this point in past seasons.

So did Nike not do one of their one-time uniforms for this season? IIRC they'd already done it by this point in past seasons.

Those Syracuse uniforms that are like a page or so behind this?

Really Umass! GFGS and sleeves... horrible look.cool_zps34f2860a.jpg

We really should just start calling it Adidas for Adidas sake. They are the WORST.

Reading lots of comments on my Facebook from people who were at the Villanova game today: "why do we look like Georgetown?" "wait - isn't Georgetown our enemy? Why do they look like them?" "what's with the stupid gray uniforms - it's like we're wannabe Georgetown" "whew, 'Cats win despite wearing rival's uniform", etc.

Northwestern wore black alternates Saturday at home against Indiana. We've worn black at least one game a season for awhile now, so it was only a matter of when it would happen this season. The purple doesn't really pop on the black, but, in general, they're fine. No clip art!

12753471795_3e71f44bfc.jpg

North Carolina's authentic jersey for sale. They are really great.

I think this is supposed to be Vince Carter.

jTaq19p.jpgyviQ6rR.jpg

The Huskers are going to be wearing cream colored throwback unis this weekend vs Northwestern. An homage to their 1911-1912 uniforms apparently. Not terrible as far as some of adidas' alternates, and I'd certainly welcome these before BFBS.

BhfxiEeCUAAXWVM.jpg

Bhfw_NgCIAAhCn7.jpg

And an interesting infographic on the history of Nebraska basketball uniforms: http://www.huskers.com/fls/100/site_graphics/2013-14_mbb_infographics/MBB_Uni_Infographic.jpg

Saw the SEC Tournament Court today. Hadn't seen it posted on here yet. I personally think it's awesome

BhgXMHsCcAAhciD.jpg

North Carolina's authentic jersey for sale. They are really great.

I think this is supposed to be Vince Carter.

jTaq19p.jpgyviQ6rR.jpg

Why would that be Vince Carter? Just because it's #15? Would it make sense for the Tar Heels to sell a jersey of a player who last played college ball 15 years ago and use a jersey he never wore? Plus if it was Carter, they'd put the name on the back because he's no longer in college.

Clearly supposed to be a current player. TGroce nailed it.

Nebraska is handing out these shirts at their game tomorrow. Coincidentally, Northwestern, their opponent, used a very similar logo at one point. Does anyone know who used it first?

12837816475_93513b7c1b_n.jpg

12837800805_c4067c3448_m.jpg

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the Wichita State Shockers are bar far the absolutely worst outfitted national #2 in the history of mens cbb. They have 3 nike catalog uniforms that are completely different from each other in every possible way.

Absolutely pathetic on court presentation.

those look like really cheap replicas, not authenitcs

$120 for heat pressed team name and number..no thanks.........btw, was there a away blue version of this uniform made ?

VCU teaser

Bh5s_H7CAAAe5GY.jpg

everything unveiled at noon tomorrow

https://twitter.com/VCUathletics/status/440909645238894593/photo/1

Props to them no leaks at all. Can't wait to see what they have come up with!

VCU teaser

Bh5s_H7CAAAe5GY.jpg

everything unveiled at noon tomorrow

https://twitter.com/VCUathletics/status/440909645238894593/photo/1

As an alumni, I'm getting excited about this. I like what I'm seeing so far & I got a good feeling :)