DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

[quo

where are the white guys at??

on the bench as allways..........smfh

I don't get why all the shorts have to be the same design

Because its Adidas, they lack any creativity, so when they come up with one bad idea they give it to everyone like its hot cakes

Can't believe Indiana and UCLA are going along with this charade.

Indiana had some pride when they refused to wear the clown suits last year. At least they refused to wear the sleeves and non-traditional colors. I'm looking at you UCLA. Wooden is rolling over in his grave.

Indiana is gonna look great wearing March Madness uni's in the NIT. Same for Notre Dame, NIT or CBI.

Can't believe Indiana and UCLA are going along with this charade.

Indiana had some pride when they refused to wear the clown suits last year. At least they refused to wear the sleeves and non-traditional colors. I'm looking at you UCLA. Wooden is rolling over in his grave.

Since Indiana's not playing in the NCAAs, I'm assuming the outlook was "well, who gives a :censored: ".

Hi-res pics of all of them:

Another reason the non-sleeves are better besides the obvious of not having sleeves. The dot pattern is on the shoulders on normal basketball cut while the sleeves have them as arm pit stains.

At least it's an upgrade from last year

LOL at ND and Tennessee being sent to the back of the photo now that they're leaving adidas. And Baylor close to the back with the Nike/adidas split contract.

LOL at ND and Tennessee being sent to the back of the photo now that they're leaving adidas. And Baylor close to the back with the Nike/adidas split contract.

didnt catch that...lol

These might be some of the best uniforms Adidas has ever done for Notre Dame basketball in a vacuum so props to them on that.

I mean these are tame enough. Take away the dots(and sleeves) and they're actually really nice.
Wayyy better than last years atrocities.

Take away the dots and that is what Kansas is supposed to be wearing.

RGlll, even with a 'fro can't make the Baylor uniform look good.

I find myself wondering why any school would want to sign with Adidas at this point.

Take away the dots and that is what Kansas is supposed to be wearing.

Without the dots, it's about as plain as it gets. With them, it's a clownsuit. So no, under no circumstances is this what Kansas is supposed to be wearing.

I don't really understand all of the ire for these. Sure, they aren't all that great, but I'd take unimaginative and plain change over ridiculous monstrosity-type change in today's redesign climate. But I mean, I think these Kansas uniforms are better than the set they wore during the regular season with the red shoulder.

As for the dots, it's jut a stupid Adidas motif. (Yay for brand synergy! :censored: ) Stupid? Yes. Unsightly? Maybe. Clownsuit? Hardly.

adidas-crazyquick-release-reminder-4.jpg