DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

So i'm watching Albany vs Vermont in the America East tourney, and i though Albany was wearing purple jerseys with yellow shots, then to my horror i see that the shorts have to southern miss football treatment, purple on front yellow on the back!!! i cant find pics but by god they are awful!!!

So i'm watching Albany vs Vermont in the America East tourney, and i though Albany was wearing purple jerseys with yellow shots, then to my horror i see that the shorts have to southern miss football treatment, purple on front yellow on the back!!! i cant find pics but by god they are awful!!!

Yeah they have awful uniforms. The logo is pretty bad also; they definitely should drop the U in front of Albany.

Why did Duke change it's number font anyways?

The number font (and Duke block) change was part of the August 2011 all-sport Nike-fied brand tweak across all 26 sports.

Wholeheartedly agreed. I'd also prefer a Pantone 287 version of these for road games

I'm sorry i dont speak Pantone, what color is 287

Pantone is the actual correct color identified as Duke Blue. (Nike uses a generic royal blue for all of its similar colored schools like Florida and Kentucky - real Duke blue is a prussian blue - darker).

Duke will be wearing its "fauxbacks" again tomorrow night in the latest renewal of sport's greatest rivalry:

https://twitter.com/dukeblueplanet/status/442126700735123456/photo/1

If anyone tells you that Duke should be wearing something other than that at home full-time, they are wrong.

I love these, but I would still prefer the traditional pre-black addition home uniforms as a primary. Especially the original Nike 1994 set:

http://bigstory.ap.org/photo/duke-vs-marquette-1994

new uniforms. black is back. orange doesn't look right.

BiPehCPIYAARmOR.jpg

1900037_10152068495527804_406675205_n.jp

Why outline the wordmark but not the numbers?

At least Tennessee did the right thing, and is switching to Nike in a couple of years. I'll bet their were getting tired of having Adidas pull their strings on them.

I saw that too and my god is it bad. Unfortunately, Albany won, so those monstrosities still have a shot at the NCAA tournament.

1975066_726913607349042_1876864062_n.jpg

1959744_726913454015724_2064367276_n.jpg

I saw that too and my god is it bad. Unfortunately, Albany won, so those monstrosities still have a shot at the NCAA tournament.

weren't team USA's olympic shorts like that

Ugh thats them!!

Baylor forced to wear white uniforms instead of new post-season uniforms because adidas was unaware of rule prohibiting teams from wearing taglines instead of school name/mascot.

Baylor forced to wear white uniforms instead of new post-season uniforms because adidas was unaware of rule prohibiting teams from wearing taglines instead of school name/mascot.

That's really embarrassing for adidas.

Is that rule basketball-only or does it apply to all sports? If so, shouldn't this have been prohibited?-

USATSI_7585721-675x3801.jpg

Is that rule basketball-only or does it apply to all sports? If so, shouldn't this have been prohibited?-

i think thats a basketball only rule, because you have to have a word mark on the front of the jersey in basket ball, but in football most teams don't have them

i think thats a basketball only rule, because you have to have a word mark on the front of the jersey in basket ball, but in football most teams don't have them

Nike-Hyper-Elite-Road-Michigan-State-Men

not quite. The News page says that it has to be a school name or mascot.

Those were regular season. The NCAA doesn't really mess with regular season as much I don't believe.

NCAA Football states that he saying cannot be on the field of play. Read this: http://www.cdispatch.com/msusports/article.asp?aid=23940

I can't watch the game but apparently Adidas forgot to include some cream colored tee shirts and undershirts for the IU players and their new unis. So they're wearing cream colored unis with pure white undergarments. Details Adidas... details.