College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

Baylor forced to wear white uniforms instead of new post-season uniforms because adidas was unaware of rule prohibiting teams from wearing taglines instead of school name/mascot.

Is that rule basketball-only or does it apply to all sports? If so, shouldn't this have been prohibited?-

USATSI_7585721-675x3801.jpg

NCAA Football states that he saying cannot be on the field of play. Read this: http://www.cdispatch.com/msusports/article.asp?aid=23940

Unless I'm missing something, that just means they can't have hashtags. IE- #HAILSTATE is prohibited, but HAIL STATE is okay.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but Georgia has joined the GFGS movement and is wearing them against LSU.

Eh... grey/silver has been part of UGA's athletic identity for quite some time. Not sure I would consider it GFGS.

Plus, Georgia has had grey/silver basketball uniforms since all the way back in 2005. They were way ahead of everyone else.

So i'm watching Albany vs Vermont in the America East tourney, and i though Albany was wearing purple jerseys with yellow shots, then to my horror i see that the shorts have to southern miss football treatment, purple on front yellow on the back!!! i cant find pics but by god they are awful!!!

I saw that too and my god is it bad. Unfortunately, Albany won, so those monstrosities still have a shot at the NCAA tournament.

1975066_726913607349042_1876864062_n.jpg

1959744_726913454015724_2064367276_n.jpg

Looks like we'll be seeing these for for at least one more game.

So i'm watching Albany vs Vermont in the America East tourney, and i though Albany was wearing purple jerseys with yellow shots, then to my horror i see that the shorts have to southern miss football treatment, purple on front yellow on the back!!! i cant find pics but by god they are awful!!!

I saw that too and my god is it bad. Unfortunately, Albany won, so those monstrosities still have a shot at the NCAA tournament.

Looks like we'll be seeing these for for at least one more game.

Apparently the coach designed them himself:

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained
"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I guess I could say I kind of called it in a different thread with Creighton getting new duds, thought something similar would happen, and we'll find out with VCU today as well.

"I'm fairly certain last year going into the tourney VCU rolled out a new uni. Could it happen again with a new identity? I'd personally like Creighton to get something going with their new looks."

Creighton's new uniforms finally came in, months after the logo change. They're not gray anymore. White with the new word mark, nice update but nothing too interesting. I bet the blues are pretty, but I bet we won't see them until next season.

But there is black trim correct?? Should be the 2 blues and gray as trim

Archived