College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New KU uniforms. Initial thoughts... I like them a lot.

Instagram

I like the shorts. Do not like the blue on the shoulders.

d75fdefe170d11e3875e22000a9e016c_7.jpg

Based on how Adidas operates, should we expect to see all the Adidas-outfitted schools in this same basic uniform this year?

Yes, and I can tell you now when you see Baylor, Cincinnati, Kansas (hopefully not UCLA and Indiana, probably won't) it will get extremely old.
Dont forget michigan

Or Louisivlle, Notre Dame

Thankfully, Wisconsin seems to be the school that has been left out of all this garbage so far,

Looks like Baylor at least has the same template for their jerseys as KU this season

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

One thing that i wonder is why nike bothers with baylor football when adidas does there basketball unis, or vica versa because i would think that an apparel company like those two would want soul apparel provider for a big time school or not be one at all, i undertand the same thing happens at small schools but even my school stetson uses nike for all there d1 sports, clubs vary alittle though

i think louisville's unis will be templated, however significantly different from what baylor and kansas are doiing. to insight, no foreknowledge, just a gut feeling.

i am interested to see what has changed though. for those who may not know, ever since rick pitino's been here some element of the uniform has changed every year.

Archived