College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Baylor at least has the same template for their jerseys as KU this season

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

One thing that i wonder is why nike bothers with baylor football when adidas does there basketball unis, or vica versa because i would think that an apparel company like those two would want soul apparel provider for a big time school or not be one at all, i undertand the same thing happens at small schools but even my school stetson uses nike for all there d1 sports, clubs vary alittle though

Nike doesn't pay Baylor much, so they don't care. Besides, they already had Baylor's best program: WBB.

Looks like Baylor at least has the same template for their jerseys as KU this season

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

One thing that i wonder is why nike bothers with baylor football when adidas does there basketball unis, or vica versa because i would think that an apparel company like those two would want soul apparel provider for a big time school or not be one at all, i undertand the same thing happens at small schools but even my school stetson uses nike for all there d1 sports, clubs vary alittle though

Nike doesn't pay Baylor much, so they don't care. Besides, they already had Baylor's best program: WBB.
They just redesigned their uniforms with stuff no other team will have

You dont do that unless you are paying alot and care about them

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

I don't know the details of Baylor's uniform contracts, but for the at least the last 10 years they have been Nike for FB and WBB, Adidas for MBB, and baseball recently changed to Under Armor from I believe Adidas. It could be that Baylor lets each coach pick the provider they are best comfortable with. Or it could be that Baylor is still stuck from an older uniform contract from when they weren't desirable in both football and men's basketball.

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

I don't know the details of Baylor's uniform contracts, but for the at least the last 10 years they have been Nike for FB and WBB, Adidas for MBB, and baseball recently changed to Under Armor from I believe Adidas. It could be that Baylor lets each coach pick the provider they are best comfortable with. Or it could be that Baylor is still stuck from an older uniform contract from when they weren't desirable in both football and men's basketball.

The athletic department lets each coach negotiate contracts so they pick which ever supplier gives them the best deal, greases the wheels, or has a pre-existing relationship with.

BT6arIlCcAAcgEk.jpg

Is it just me, or does that looks like the front of a jersey with the NOB and letters? It's a very queer(as in weird, not gay) looking template.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Why in the world would you say queer instead of weird

Because maybe I wanted to use some not so basic vocabulary. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, so I don't see the problem in using the word.
I don't see the problem with using the word "queer" either, except for the fact that it's you know, homophobic.

Which is a fairly large problem. Why say queer and just explain it in parenthesis when you could just say weird?

spacer.png

Why in the world would you say queer instead of weird

Because maybe I wanted to use some not so basic vocabulary. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, so I don't see the problem in using the word.

If you have to stress that you mean it in a non-offensive way (twice now), it's probably not an appropriate word choice.

Believe me. I made mistakes when I first joined CCSLC that people probably still don't like me for.

Just remember for next time around :)

Back on topic... I love Tennessee's new threads. No black, that's the best part. But I really like that number font, I think it's indeed the same as what the football team uses.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived