10th Anniversary logo

nash61

C+C?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

Not liking how "SEASON" doesn't follow the curve of the ribbon. You can tell the ribbon was drawn separately and the letters placed on it. You pretty much have to warp the ribbon and the letters together.

Not liking how "SEASON" doesn't follow the curve of the ribbon. You can tell the ribbon was drawn separately and the letters placed on it. You pretty much have to warp the ribbon and the letters together.

Bingo. That'd be my one critique, as well.

Bingo. That'd be my one critique, as well.

I kinda get what you mean, but I'm not understanding how to do it. Explain further?

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

Β 

Guest darkpiranha

If you're using Photoshop, you can warp the text or create a path using the pen tool, and then clicking on the path with the text tool and it will allow you to type your text on that curve. There are endless tutorials on YouTube for doing either one. If you're not using Photoshop, I'm not sure what the solution is, but if you go to youtube and type the name of your program and "path text" or "curved text" I'm sure you'll find something really quickly.

Type on a path works alright, but it's not going to curve the letters with the path. It's really easy in Illustrator. If you draw everything flat, you can group (or use pathfinder to combine) the letters and banner. You can then warp the two together -- and there's a "flag" option for warp, too. Keep it relatively subtle (10% or so), and you should be good to go!

Nevermind

Β 

Archived