New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

I love matte helmets, but that photo looks better to me. Maybe it's the closer match (and maybe that would not carry through on TV?????). I know the match with the matte is not all that far off in person or in some photos, but it looked WAY off in the 3 minutes of preseason football I have watch on TV thus far.

I like the helmet finish too. Although I think I'd have liked to see the finish on a different team...

Redskins? Rams? Panthers?

Personally, I'd love it if the Giants went to a satin finish. It would fit much better with the blue they use than the current candied apple finish.

I like the helmet finish too. Although I think I'd have liked to see the finish on a different team...

Personally, I'd love it if the Giants went to a satin finish. It would fit much better with the blue they use than the current candied apple finish.

I completely disagree. The shininess and sparkles of the blue helmet make the road uniform. I think it would look out-of-place and mismatched if the blue was satin or even just a normal finish. But there's something about the way that helmet pops under the lights - it's almost as if it's so good, it doesn't matter that it's mismatched. I don't know how to describe it. What needs to change is the crappy dullness of their home uniforms, which look like they've been through the wash a thousand times, and have since the first time Nike outfitted the team.

I agree

That looks so much better.

Yay I'm super clever. Herp derp.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10793-1377118139-35

Love mocking someone's lack of cleverness and following it with a "herp derp". There were no winners here.

Not to mention editing another poster's quote, which is very uncool.

I told you guys I'd post this and I almost forgot. These are how the stripes meet at the underarm seam. This is the stitched, $135 version. Limited? I can't remember.

null_zps6d51e73e.jpg

I've seen both the limited and elite Vikings jersey side by side, and the only real difference is the body of the jersey; the solid torso versus the paneled.

The limited is a far better value than the elite in the Vikings case.

Thanks, guys. These two posts had the info I was waiting for.

• IceCap locked this topic