New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

I wonder why he didn't keep #5? Too much McNabb all over it?

I have no idea. He had to make a deal with Locke, the punter, to get it too. I dont get it

I believe it was his high school number. Maybe he didn't want to take #12 in Tampa because it was Doug Williams' number? Total speculation on my part.

ZFLY6.St.81.jpeg

this is him in high school

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're a Vikings fan, why would you buy any other jersey besides AP or Jared Allen? Nobody else would feel too safe for me being on the team long term.

I agree. I'm a Broncos fan and I only see Manning and Welker jerseys in stores. Those will be obsolete in a year or two. No thanks.

I bought a Charles Woodson Packers jersey this past summer because he's still one of the greatest players to ever put on a Packers uniform, even if he is back with the Raiders.

No, no, don't buy Cris Carter on the current style. He never wore it. I briefly looked at that page, and seeing Dan Fouts and Kellen Winslow Sr. on new Chargers jerseys looks bad. Looks like it might be for Winslow II.

I hear ya. But I have always been a Cris Carter fan even as a kid, but never liked the 90's era of uniform. Also, I just noticed that they offer his uniform as a Pro Line throwback but with the Northwestern stripes. Is this something he wore early on with the Vikings (I assume so).

I'd like to get the away Alan Page uni (always been a sucker for the away with shoulder stripes) but really dont know how the Pro Line compares to the Nike version fit wise. Anyone know?

Tribute to foul sexter, disgraced broadcaster, and unsavory pudwack Sean Salisbury.
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

For those of you would like to replace your Ponder jersey, these are now available:

6331_large5.jpg

I wonder why he didn't keep #5?

Tribute to Minnesota and television legend, Sean Salisbury.

Don't forget this future HOFer...

Chris+Hovan+Gus+Frerotte+Minnesota+Vikin

Tribute to foul sexter, disgraced broadcaster, and unsavory pudwack Sean Salisbury.

"Unsavory Pudwack" might have to be my new screen name.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like purple on purple tonight...yuck

I was all for a few road games with them but now they are wearing then all the time!

That's why I was opposed to them from the start. I knew that the Vikings wouldn't be able to resist pairing them with the purple tops at some point, and that the result would look this bad.

The monochrome looks is in full effect and I am loving it!

The Vikings' uniforms look like hot garbage tonight. Coincidentally, they're playing like hot garbage, so there's no chance anybody is going to be stupid enough to consider this God-awful combo to be "lucky."

I like mono-crome looks with dark colors, but not all dark colors, and especially not purple. But this version does look better than the all shiny purple Reebok version, yes, hands down.

White pants at home.

Purple away.

Law.

And yes, Field Turf always looks wet under stadium lights (inside or out) but is so much worse under a dome.

The monochrome looks is in full effect and I am loving it!

The Vikings' uniforms look like hot garbage tonight. Coincidentally, they're playing like hot garbage, so there's no chance anybody is going to be stupid enough to consider this God-awful combo to be "lucky."

Upon further review, as a monochrome fan (helmet-to-foot) I still like the set worn last night, but I believe it would have looked a lot better if they wore yellow socks to break up the purple a tad bit.

spacer.png

Archived