New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

No new Purple, but then again, it's changed a number of times over the past few years, and very few seemed to notice.

And this Yellow/Gold/Athletic Gold nonsense needs to stop. It's just a name. Some teams call PANTONE 123 C Yellow, some call it Gold. You could call it "Light Yellow-Orange" if you really wanted to. Doesn't matter.

My bad bro, didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you click the image instead of just checking the preview, you can definitely see the top of the jersey numbers. And it is gold. So there will at least still be a gold outline.
Which image are you talking about?

Untitled.png

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

Isn't that image just a fan-made Photoshop composite? The official image released by the Vikings that showed the wordmark under the collar had no hints of numbers below it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's very Photoshopped-- take a look at the flywire; it's broken apart at several places. Also, the area where the "numbers" would be is pretty blurry. There's really nothing to look into as far as this image goes.

qvAvG.jpg

https://twitter.com/...0757761/photo/1

I am liking what I see so far!

I'm fairly certain that is a fan mockup. You can see where someone clone-stamped the flywire; I think a user posted that to the vikings sub on reddit yesterday.

How come nobody is reading the description under the photo. It says right there that it was created form previous images. Does nobody read?

Go A's!

Greg Jennings' locker. I guess the nameplate is a clue? Or maybe not?

https://twitter.com/...282703884865536

Aren't the horns different on the two Norseman logos? The one on the right locker has horns that look to bend upwards at almost 90 degress while the horns on the one stuck on Jennings' locker are a smoother curve. That seems weird.

NM - for whatever reason they have the old one on the right locker.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

No yellow collar (nice), looks like the gold's a touch faded (I can deal), and the purple's definitely not as robust. Overall I think this should be cool as hell as long they don't pollute the remainder of the uniforms with some nike-fied panels and pointless pattern feces.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The logo on Jenning's nameplate appears to be the new logo and the logo on the nameplate to the right is the old logo. Hopefully, that's not the font they will use on the back of the jersey, since I don't like the serif font that they currently use. It does look like he is next to Antoine Winfield's locker, since there is no name plate and he was/is the only Buckeye on the team.

Archived