New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

Hey, if the Oregon Ducks came out with helmets made of cake, every 16 year old on twitter would pronounce them "sick!"

Ponder got married last year. People actually think that a cake from last year is a clue to the new uniforms?????

Apparently the happy couple recently had a second ceremony.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if the Oregon Ducks came out with helmets made of cake, every 16 year old on twitter would pronounce them "sick!"

Ponder got married last year. People actually think that a cake from last year is a clue to the new uniforms?????

Apparently the happy couple recently had a second ceremony.

Uniform leak via cake. I can accept that...

Go A's!

This pic was apparently taken at Christian Ponders wedding reception. Its got a few folks at the Daily Norseman all up in arms. I'm thinking it's just a cake, but I thought I'd throw it out to you fine folks.

26_medium.png

(Awesome photo bomb, tho...)

Is...is the ESPN microphone edible?! :suspect:

bSLCtu2.png

This pic was apparently taken at Christian Ponders wedding reception. Its got a few folks at the Daily Norseman all up in arms. I'm thinking it's just a cake, but I thought I'd throw it out to you fine folks.

26_medium.png

I think it is, but you probably wouldn't want to be photographed eating it.

26_medium.png

I think it is, but you probably wouldn't want to be photographed eating it.

People would mistake you for (insert ESPN Blowhard here)

......Well he did marry Samantha Steele correct?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Obviously not a leak. See the side panels on the jersey. The jersey, while not perfectly rendered, is based on last year's. The helmet, on its own, would be interesting. Matte finish and black facemask; not an uncommon prediction, but I tend to doubt it means anything.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It's a cake, people. A cake. Disable the missiles, reduce status to Code Yellow.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's a cake, people. A cake. Disable the missiles, reduce status to Code Yellow.

I'm on Code Brown myself. Always am.

5GILAXV.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So I should not assume that the use of the white jersey on the cake means the Vikes are gonna wear white at home?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So I should not assume that the use of the white jersey on the cake means the Vikes are gonna wear white at home?

Cake should not be the determining factor of overriding previously known common knowledge. Now let's go eat the cake and not speculate the cake. Delicious!

Go A's!

Archived