New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

It's a cake, people. A cake. Disable the missiles, reduce status to Code Yellow.

Code Yellow Cake?

iBFTU28.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most I can assume based on that cake is that Ponder's assistant went to a cake-boss-like-character and said "I want a cake that looks like Christian's Vikings jersey." then the cake-creator googled "Christian Ponder Vikings jersey" and did his best to recreate what he saw. I highly doubt they sent the new jersey or helmet designs to a cake shop. Think about what you guys are doing here. I'm all for uncovering this information before it's released, but a cake?

The most I can assume based on that cake is that Ponder's assistant went to a cake-boss-like-character and said "I want a cake that looks like Christian's Vikings jersey." then the cake-creator googled "Christian Ponder Vikings jersey" and did his best to recreate what he saw. I highly doubt they sent the new jersey or helmet designs to a cake shop. Think about what you guys are doing here. I'm all for uncovering this information before it's released, but a cake?

no way...I have it on good authority that the vikings PR team has elected to use gourmet cakes as their communication medium of choice in 2013 and beyond as twitter, other social media platforms, and the internet in general lack the overall sweet, fluffy and overall tastiness that an artfully executed and splendidly baked cake offers.

you heard it here first.

But sadly the image Mr. Cake Boss used to make the cake was actually a picture of a Chinese knock-off. So it's not even an authentic cake.

Clues 1 and 2

pXrrsHN.jpg

The third video is Adrian talking about how he likes the numbers and how it's connected with the design. He also talks about how it's 'not too much' and it's sharp and crisp.

Stripe element is a stitched-in insert? Nice... I always hate those shiney screened stripes, like in Green Bay.

Clues 1 and 2

pXrrsHN.jpg

The third video is Adrian talking about how he likes the numbers and how it's connected with the design. He also talks about how it's 'not too much' and it's sharp and crisp.

Stripe element is a stitched-in insert? Nice... I always hate those shiney screened stripes, like in Green Bay.

Hopefully the purple pants has this same striping.

spacer.png

Clues 1 and 2

pXrrsHN.jpg

Good catch, this must be a new thing for Nike in the nfl. Iirc, Brian said the stripes like the bears and chiefs are screen printed while the steelers were like a pattern that was weaved in. Don't believe any stripes have been seen on this far and I looks great.

Anyone wanna make a mockup based on the clues?

Archived