New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are going to look really nice in a traditional sense, and as someone said earlier, they are going to fit in very well with the Packers, Bears, and well, the Lions. It's classic, but it's clean. After seeing this, I'm really hoping the facemask is grey.

Went ahead and put it all together!

35024_10151718829728296_1367197438_n.jpg

The striping actually matches up nicely in this sense, thanks for the mockup! Can't wait to see these, so far so good.

The only way this makes sense is if they had white stripe with the gold stripe on the pants right now they do not match.

I am still happier with this then the mess Jax seems to be with what we heard today.

Normally, I think grey masks are only acceptable when combined with a uniform design from the grey mask era, but I honestly wouldn't mind it if they wore one with these.

Granted, I'd still prefer purple or white masks on the Vikings.

Normally, I think grey masks are only acceptable when combined with a uniform design from the grey mask era, but I honestly wouldn't mind it if they wore one with these.

Granted, I'd still prefer purple or white masks on the Vikings.

NEVER acceptable.

:P

These are going to look really nice in a traditional sense, and as someone said earlier, they are going to fit in very well with the Packers, Bears, and well, the Lions. It's classic, but it's clean. After seeing this, I'm really hoping the facemask is grey.

Don't worry. It will be.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yes.

adrian-jersey-close.jpg

I so hate single color numbers.

I'll reserve judgement on it all until we see the whole package.

Very happy the Vikings chose to go single color numbers. White outlined in gold...the colors are too close to each other and don't really matter from a spectator perspective.

I assume the Vikings numbers will be very similar to the ones from Face Off M54. Notice the Minnesota Wild featured in the photo from dafont.com. Probably means nothing, but you all were talking about a cake earlier...here is the link to the font http://www.dafont.co...p=50&back=theme

It will be interesting to see if they go with the same font for the player name.

face_off_m54.jpg

SKOL

I think you might be on to something. The 2 is squared off on the inside and rounded on the outside. I assume that if we could see the top and bottom of the 8, it would also be rounded.

Need to see the whole set, obviously.

I'm thinking the pants stripes image is a set of purple pants with a white and yellow stripe as on the shoulders. The white in the corner may just be the edge of the pants (as if against a white background). This was my first thought but everyone seemed so convinced it was a wide purple stripe. Now that we see the shoulder stripes I'm thinking my first thought was correct.

Went ahead and put it all together!

35024_10151718829728296_1367197438_n.jpg

The striping actually matches up nicely in this sense, thanks for the mockup! Can't wait to see these, so far so good.

The only way this makes sense is if they had white stripe with the gold stripe on the pants right now they do not match.

I am still happier with this then the mess Jax seems to be with what we heard today.

It doesn't match up perfectly like Florida, but there is thick purple(bottom of sleeve/back of pants stripe)/yellow(sleeve stripe/pants stripe)/thin purple(sleeve stripe gap/pants stripe)/white(sleeve stripe/rest of pants)

Don't worry. It will be.

Yeah, at this point I'll be shocked if the mask isn't gray.

Don't worry. It will be.

Yeah, at this point I'll be shocked if the mask isn't gray.

I have a strong feeling that it is going to be white or chrome.

spacer.png

I'm thinking the pants stripes image is a set of purple pants with a white and yellow stripe as on the shoulders. The white in the corner may just be the edge of the pants (as if against a white background). This was my first thought but everyone seemed so convinced it was a wide purple stripe. Now that we see the shoulder stripes I'm thinking my first thought was correct.

The pants material isn't the mesh that we see. That's reserved for the "stripe area" on the pants. If they were purple pants, the fuzzy white material would be a fuzzy purple material.

Archived