New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vikings are my favorite of the three that were released today. I'm not a fan of the matte helmet, but I'm probably fighting a losing battle against those anyways.

I look forward to actually seeing the stripes and numbers in more detail, but definite upgrade over the garbage they've been wearing.

I don't look forward to the day when they wear head to toe purple, which you know they're gonna do.

PvO6ZWJ.png

They've had purple pants for 7 years, boys. Having a new pair doesn't mean they'll wear them any more than the last.

I'd like to see purple pants on the road, too, but not teamed up with the same dark socks. Hate hate hate that look. Until there's a white sock with a stripe I'd just as soon see these purple pants mothballed.

They've had purple pants for 7 years, boys. Having a new pair doesn't mean they'll wear them any more than the last.

I'd like to see purple pants on the road, too, but not teamed up with the same dark socks. Hate hate hate that look. Until there's a white sock with a stripe I'd just as soon see these purple pants mothballed.

The old ones were terrible because they were shiny.

I believe the purple remained the same, so we can put the darker stuff to rest. Side by side, last year and this year anyone?

I will be the first to put my order in.

Like I said the best part is the YELLOW is nearly gone. It harkens back to the old days, yes with e new flair.

No more white stripe down the side is the best

Really? I thought it was the purple pants.

look, I know you all HATE me (and that it's not EVEN funny) but I am 14 years old and you guys are jerks

Cody? Are you back?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I believe the purple remained the same, so we can put the darker stuff to rest. Side by side, last year and this year anyone?

Like I said the best part is the YELLOW is nearly gone. It harkens back to the old days, yes with e new flair.

look, I know you all HATE me (and that it's not EVEN funny) but I am 14 years old and you guys are jerks

Oh, boy.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Lololololololol

I'm not a fan of the matte/satin helmet, but hopefully it doesn't have a pattern on it. I would prefer they didn't have purple pants because: 1) they dont have white socks to go with them; and 2) this means we will get monochromes.

We'll see how it looks when we see the whole stripes. They could have been a lot worse, but that number font is absolutely terrible. Put a standard block with a yellow outline and it's arguably one of the top five sets in football. Put any other proprietary font, with or without an outline, as long as it doesn't have thorns, and it's instantly better.

Ok we get it. You hate everything. You have been so negative through this whole thread

Ok I get it. You apparently have a persecution complex and can't handle anyone disagreeing with your opinions. Very sorry.

Well at least you are sympathetic. Thank you for understanding.

new_zps3c554030.png

Eh...I see it but it doesn't make much of a difference to me. It still looks forced and unnecessary. If you are going to trot in a new version of an old uniform then leave it well enough alone and just bring it back. I keep thinking of the Chargers when I look at these. They decide to bring back an old popular uniform and then screw it up with a crappy number font. *shakes head*

The old ones were terrible because they were shiny.

False. They were terrible because they were paired with purple socks, just as the new ones will be. Well, that and the silliness of the stripes. I greatly prefer shiney pants to matte ones.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived