New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This puts to rest the so called darker PURPLE color and the different horn logo. It is exactly the same. That colorwrx guy was spot on...

No. Despite the 'lol', the 'No leaks here' part is true. The empty placard slot on the Vikings table, as well as the fact that they have an old style Riddell compared to the Revo Speeds sitting on every others team's table, indicates that the Vikings are actually making sure not to leak their helmet before the unveiling. My guess is that sometime between 6:15 and 7:00 their placard will be inserted into the holder and their brand new Revo Speed helmet will be placed on the table.

Love that the Vikings and Dolphins table cards are missing. Because no one has seen their helmets yet?

I guess I don't really understand why they have to wait until the last minute to unveil them. With all the press focused on the draft, uniforms will be an afterthought.

Love that the Vikings and Dolphins table cards are missing. Because no one has seen their helmets yet?

I guess I don't really understand why they have to wait until the last minute to unveil them. With all the press focused on the draft, uniforms will be an afterthought.

Except for us :P

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I am now hearing rumors that the front of the Vikings helmet is matte and the back half is the standard glossy, the Vikings logo remains glossy as well. So I am guessing that it's a Jaguar type but with the purple matte half way. Can anyone confirm this. IF SO< I am PISSED

That would make no sense at all. Not saying it wont be like that, its just highly unlikely.... although the Jag's new helmet is half matte and half glossy... but thats only because it's two colors. (Like that makes sense either :wacko: )

I am now hearing rumors that the front of the Vikings helmet is matte and the back half is the standard glossy, the Vikings logo remains glossy as well. So I am guessing that it's a Jaguar type but with the purple matte half way. Can anyone confirm this. IF SO< I am PISSED

Huh? Who is saying that?

I'd hope people don't think the matte looking front of the helmet from the leaked NIKE stage pic and the shiny side/back of the helmet on the draft table are the same one. That's the only place I can imagine that "rumor" coming from.

OK, can we officially make this the last stupid rumor that gets thrown out? A few more hours isn't too long to wait that we need to indulge in this particular piece of nonsense.

I've heard (read: read on a blog) that the helmets now have the horns pointing forward and the team name is being changed to the Bulls.

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

OK, can we officially make this the last stupid rumor that gets thrown out? A few more hours isn't too long to wait that we need to indulge in this particular piece of nonsense.

I hope so, it would be terrible...... and have to wait yet another 6 years of my life...lol - I heard it on two other sports message boards.

6hrq0k.png

This puts to rest the so called darker PURPLE color and the different horn logo. It is exactly the same. That colorwrx guy was spot on...

No. Despite the 'lol', the 'No leaks here' part is true. The empty placard slot on the Vikings table, as well as the fact that they have an old style Riddell compared to the Revo Speeds sitting on every others team's table, indicates that the Vikings are actually making sure not to leak their helmet before the unveiling. My guess is that sometime between 6:15 and 7:00 their placard will be inserted into the holder and their brand new Revo Speed helmet will be placed on the table.

Correct. i had it worded better originally but it didnt post so i worded it badly the second time.

Sorry if it came off sarcastic.

Archived