vnardella5

Nike Type Signatures

Can I get a Saint Louis University Billikens one that says SLUpermen with the background white and the SLU in blue and the permen in gray. Oh and could you put the Billiken logo where the Giants logo is? Thanks

How about San Antonio Spurs one that says GO SPURS GO. White background, Each word GO in grey, SPURS in black.

Thanks

Can you do an OKC Thunder one? Thunder blue background, Logo without "THUNDER", Then "Thunder(White) UP(Orange)"

AWESOME!!! Thanks!

good idea. the kerning needs to be tighter tho, if you're trying to truly simulate NIke. Like so:

153150656.jpg

Also, the glow around the logo is unnecessary, imo. if the logo doesn't stand out from the BG, then it needs a keyline or a different BG color.

Can i get a Pittsburgh Penguins saying Let's Go Pens

Background- Black, Lettering- Vegas Gold

good idea. the kerning needs to be tighter tho, if you're trying to truly simulate NIke. Like so:

153150656.jpg

Also, the glow around the logo is unnecessary, imo. if the logo doesn't stand out from the BG, then it needs a keyline or a different BG color.

alright man thanks will do that....and i have a question about one of ur designs u created, can u pm me or check ur pms..i sent u something a wile back but i never got an answer

Can I get a Pirates "Raise the Jolly Roger!" one? Can you put this logo on it too, and continue the stripes through the whole sig?

pyodojx8ehxs2zpv267elv8hi.gif

i will fill all requests by tonight..they take about 5 minutes each but im not home

What font does Nike use for this?

i dont remember the name of it, but i found a way to download it from the nike website....it is a normal font but idk if it is free or whatever...ill post when i get home

Thank you