Intro

CC97

It seems people either go all or nothing, in other words... either people here are using the most elaborate program, or the most basic.

It's really split between Adobe Illustrator and MS Paint... I use Illustrator myself.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I am in high school and hope to one day become a pro graphic designer. I know a lot about computers. I will be getting Illustrator within a few months. Right now I use AppleWorks (a slightly better version of paint for Mac----not the same as paint just similr limitations) and PhotoShop Elements.

I just completed a Adobe Illustrator course in First Year Web Design (which I passed with a 95% average  :D )  And I cannot see myself using anything else now for design...  the course paid off big time for me, if anyone is interested in design, see if you can find a Illustrator course at your local college

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hey barkleyaddict, welcome to the board.

I have only been a member here for about 1 half year, but it seems like forever...

I split my time between Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. My logo creation procedure often includes first creating the logo in Photoshop, then cleaning it up in Illustrator.

I'm sorry I can't help your Paint Shop Pro questions, but I think there's some people around here that have used it a bit (ahem... paging GMS1122).

Enjoy your time here, it's an interesting collection of folks you meet.

PS... give back my signature!  :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I use Adobe Photoshop, because i don't have illustrator, and if i did, i wouldn't know how to use it. Yes, with photoshop things look crummy, and unprofessinal, but it's the best i can do.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Actually Barkley, I think tis you who needs to lighten up. I believe he was kidding around hence the :P . Hard to express that kinda thing over the net though.

Also, you need to copy and paste most people's links to designs. Angerlfire, Geocities, and others don't allow remote image linking. You can also just drag the link into your address bar.

Archived