MLB Uniform Concepts

rroy0824

The vest reminds me too much of the old D-Rays days when the team was awful.

This was something I was worried about with the entire set. I always thought the vest looked nice and I want it to return, but if people don’t like it because of its history then I will have to change it.

I could care less about how the team did in it, but I have to say that AstroBull's idea for a light blue alt would look better than the vest.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green doesn't go with light blue, sorry.

I'd say 95% of everyone here disagrees with you. Just look at Tulane.

I think the alt hat is unnecessary at this point. It doesn't look as good as the primary TB one.

spacer.png

I don't really like the color scheme either, but its not because green and blue don't go together but that particular shade of green does not fit with that shade of blue. try lightening the green to something more like kelly green or Oregon's Fighting Ducks green. Just my thoughts.

Tampa Bay Rays Update

Changed the vest jersey into a light blue one.

Rays1_zps2be85183.jpg

RaysUpdate2_zps7d9e664e.jpg

RaysUpdate3_zpsa5dc97be.jpg

That is honestly incredible looking. I am a big Rays fan and never thought that a Green/Light Blue would look so good together. But you made it happen. As much as I love our current uniforms, the dark blue is so overused, especially in baseball. This green and light blue mix would be beyond unique. I feel like the Green uniform would act as our away, instead of the grey, however.

One more thing, make the center of all piping (except for the blue jersey) light blue, just so it becomes more prominent in the uniforms. Just green and white isn't as good as green-blue-green could be.

spacer.png

Baltimore Orioles

The Orioles have a pretty good set, but I have a few small changes. The home and road stay the same because they look pretty good. On the orange jersey I added a white piping on the sleeve and I added white to the black jersey. The O's cap is gone because I feel it's not needed and the bird hat is much better.

Orioles1_zps072b5c5d.jpg

Orioles2_zpsd78b54f6.jpg

Orioles3_zps1b528e99.jpg

Well its the last one. Thanks to everyone that has commented. It's been a lot of fun.

New York Yankees

The Yankees uniforms are prefect and there is not much that can improve them. The home alternate is a cream version of the throwbacks from last year and the road uniform is simply a blue version of the road jersey. Not much else to say about it.

Yankees1_zps2cd74981.jpg

Yankees2_zps2a300fb8.jpg

Yankees3_zps9c18c708.jpg

Archived