Worst injuries you ever saw

TrueYankee26

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd go with Clint Malarchuk getting his jugular cut.

Also, in football, Joe Theismann's broken leg, Napoleon McCallum's knee bending forward, and the paralyzing injuries of Darryl Stingley, Mike Utley, and Dennis Byrd. And, while not an injury per se, Detroit Lion receiver Chuck Hughes' fatal heart attack on the Tiger Stadium field against the Chicago Bears in 1971.

For baseball: Dave Dravecky's broken arm was hard to watch. I also remember the beaning of the Astros' Dickie Thon.

And in basketball, Sean Livingston's injury in 2006, and Rudy Tomjanovich getting his face caved in by Kermit Washington's fist in 1977.

Look for "Jharal Yow Yeh" on YouTube.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 1 month later...

Nick Chubb's knee injury at Tennessee last night.

0582275001444510835_filepicker.jpg

MCL, PCL, ACL -- all torn, reportedly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived