Worst injuries you ever saw

TrueYankee26

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Jbadger9 said:

Reminds me of NaVorro Bowman in the 2014 NFC Championship GameIMG_1848.JPG

How this doesn't happen more in the NFL is beyond me. If I played football, I am sure this would be me on Day #1. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

14 hours ago, kimball said:

How this doesn't happen more in the NFL is beyond me. If I played football, I am sure this would be me on Day #1. 

I know, with all the tackles, it would seem like it would happen more often. I would get injured right away too.

F423144C-433F-4358-B49C-4EB2A9DFD1BB.png

21 hours ago, kimball said:

As someone who plays, if you take or give a hit properly, there's almost no risk of getting injured like this...  Of course, there are fluke plays, and that's what this looks like... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, goalieboy82 said:

"Mitchell told the Herald he could still see from the eye after it had popped out of his socket, saying the sensation was akin to "a chameleon, how they can see different directions."

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure I posted about this, but didn't find it upthread. This was 2015 Texas State Championships in Houston. I was in the endzone seats where this happened, rougly 30 feet from this, and saw it up close, heard it, and heard his scream. My wife missed it. She was pregnant. That was probably a good thing.

3 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Pretty sure I posted about this, but didn't find it upthread. This was 2015 Texas State Championships in Houston. I was in the endzone seats where this happened, rougly 30 feet from this, and saw it up close, heard it, and heard his scream. My wife missed it. She was pregnant. That was probably a good thing.

i don't think your leg is supposed to bend that way.  

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived