Got Pixels NFL Concepts: Titans

GotPixels

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my.

They remind me of the Rhein Fire.

The color scheme isn't the problem with the Titans. They have a hideous logo and horrible, blocky design.

I can see the sleeve design as a reason why it would remind you. It wasn't the inspiration for the concept though. The Titans logo isn't all that bad to me.

It is the use of the "Columbia/Titan" blue that bugs me.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

The only thing that I dont care for is the fact that it feels like a concept for a team called the flames or something. You're trying to evoke some imagry here that just isnt happening for me. I do like all of the thought and the original post of the titans was really enjoyable but its a miss for me right now. but I'm interested, keep going with it.

The only thing that I dont care for is the fact that it feels like a concept for a team called the flames or something. You're trying to evoke some imagry here that just isnt happening for me. I do like all of the thought and the original post of the titans was really enjoyable but its a miss for me right now. but I'm interested, keep going with it.

I understand where you are coming from. All I'm doing is working with existing elements to extend the imagery a little further into the design.

The flames are simply from the fireball itself. My process here is to figure out what color scheme would look the best utilizing those existing elements in new and different ways.

Oh my.

They remind me of the Rhein Fire.

The color scheme isn't the problem with the Titans. They have a hideous logo and horrible, blocky design.

I can see the sleeve design as a reason why it would remind you. It wasn't the inspiration for the concept though. The Titans logo isn't all that bad to me.

It is the use of the "Columbia/Titan" blue that bugs me.

The Navy, Light Blue and Red work together. Why drop a great colour scheme? This one looks bad for the Titans.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

The Navy, Light Blue and Red work together. Why drop a great colour scheme? This one looks bad for the Titans.

I understand what you are saying, but like I have said before, it is early in the process. For me, Columbia blue is Houston Oilers. The color scheme was retired, but the Titans (Bud Adams) created Titans blue, which is pretty close. I don't agree that it works with what they have. I feels as though it is forced due to the owners attachment.

The color schemes presented so far are just the beginning of the process. All of this is really just a journey to see what looks best.

If you want to go for a different color scheme I'd like to throw this into the mix:

TennesseeCopperheads02.jpg

The 'orange' could stand to be a bit more copper, and metallic when in use, but I think green and copper is a highly under appreciated combo. If you don't want to go for green, titans blue also looks great with a darker copper color.

Just stop right there, and don't change a thing. I love this. Just make the sleeve numbers the same as the chest, and it's perfect.

I agree! These looks very nice. Copper/black looks pretty darn good together. Nice job.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the fire on the sleeves went from front to back, like in the logo? Right now it looks backwards. Other than that, these look great.

Thanks.

Post #111.

The graphic shows the relationship of the shoulder flames to the fireball and extending the Titans logo (fireball). I used virtually the same angle on the shoulders to mimic the angle of the flames. That was my thinking anyway.

Archived