Got Pixels NFL Concepts: Titans

GotPixels

Update looks great! when I saw the first uniforms I immediately thought of the falcons font and with the red outlining the black it just made it worse, but you did a great job making some changes and the design of the uniform is unique which is always a good thing.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see a sublimated Jaguar patter if they went the sublimated route (those charcoal areas look to be sublimated on my screen) but disregarding that and the gold numbers on the white set, I think the unis look great!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

These are based on the "Leaked Information". So who knows?

jagscomp.jpg

Just a random question...anyone else think the numbers on the new Jags set are strikingly similar to those that the Chargers use?

Eddie-Royal-San-Diego-Chargers_zpsf7d9aaec.jpg

We went over this already in the 2013 NFL Uniforms thread.

They're not...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

They're not...

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty new to the site, so I haven't seen that thread. I mainly browse through the concepts board.

With that being said, they are pretty similar, but I guess we won't know until we see more than a Blaine Gabbert jersey I guess.

They're not...

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty new to the site, so I haven't seen that thread. I mainly browse through the concepts board.

With that being said, they are pretty similar, but I guess we won't know until we see more than a Blaine Gabbert jersey I guess.

Technically, for this concept, you are right. I used the Chargers number font and scaled it to look sort of like the "leaked jersey."

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

1. Needs a pants pattern

2. It would be more visually appealing with black accessories to me (not sure what direction they'd be going with this, but the gold abundance is screaming in my face)

3. The gold numbers on the whites are a "no" from me, and the NOB should be black or outlined on them

These could be solid. I do hope they go with a gold NOB like that.

Btw here's the number font.

UBP45T0.png

Thanks for the number set kind sir. I'm really just tossing darts on this concept. I know that I had read or it has been mentioned that the Jags were de-emphasizing teal. That is the reason for the amount of gold.

The number is a great help for sure.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived