Got Pixels NFL Concepts: Titans

GotPixels

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GotPixels, you're mightily welcome for that, though I'm still a bit confused why it didn't include the 6 (its not mine).

And yes, I am from Jax.

There is a pretty big Jax presence on this board.

I've wondered about that, though I started coming on here in the midst of speculation on the new uniforms for this year, so maybe that's related to a recent spike.

The sports board on 4chan seemed the same way, though. Glad to say I gave up that hell-cave long ago...

Awesome! Great to see DUUUUVALLLLLL representing!

Im a westside guy myself...Murray Hill!

Besides my Solar League project as referenced in a different thread, Ive also done a Jacksonville themed baseball league with different areas of town...and will be doing that as well down the road.

Island Style, Go NOLES!!! Like your logo!

Oh my god. Really don't think you are trolling, but you might be.

No. Why?

I believe he is trying to say this does not look good together.

You have way to much going on right now with colors black, columbia blue, red, & yellow just not a good combo.

Yeah, the color scheme is looking a bit XFL-ish.

@GotPixels, you're mightily welcome for that, though I'm still a bit confused why it didn't include the 6 (its not mine).

And yes, I am from Jax.

There is a pretty big Jax presence on this board.

That's because they're not busy being at Jaguar games instead.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Guest darkpiranha

I always get a tingle of anticipation whenever I see a GotPixel's announcement of a new concept. I always know it's going to be something new and bold and fun (and often controversial), not just moving a stripe two inches to the left.

That said.... I like the thought behind this. De-emphasizing the past, but I don't think you went far enough. I'd get rid of the blue entirely. The flames and black still work with a Greek mythology theme, but I'd try some other colors as the primary. Maybe go more for steel or bronze or stone.

I always get a tingle of anticipation whenever I see a GotPixel's announcement of a new concept. I always know it's going to be something new and bold and fun (and often controversial), not just moving a stripe two inches to the left.

That said.... I like the thought behind this. De-emphasizing the past, but I don't think you went far enough. I'd get rid of the blue entirely. The flames and black still work with a Greek mythology theme, but I'd try some other colors as the primary. Maybe go more for steel or bronze or stone.

Phase one in progress...It is a process of elimination. :D

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

Much better. Instead of pure white, how about a vintage white? And what about a more muted red? Just something to take the bite off a bit. Like the darker red from the shaded part of the pants, rather than the pure red from the numbers. And what would a gold look like in place of the bright yellow? And what if you used a pony as the logo instead of a sword? (Okay, maybe not the last suggestion)

Archived