2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

So I did this last year, and I really enjoyed the conversation that happened. I was waiting for us to release ours before I started it but here we go again.

ACC (4/14)
BC
Clemson
Duke
FSU
GT
Maryland
Miami
NC St
UNC
Pitt
Cuse #2
Virginia

Va Tech
Wake Forest

Big12 (5/10)
Baylor #2
ISU
Kansas

Kansas St
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St
TCU

Texas
TxTech
West Va

Big East (2/10)
Cinncy
Uconn
Houston
Louisville

Memphis

Rutgers
SMU
Temple
UCF #2
USF

B1G (4/12)
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa #2
Michigan #2
Michigan State
Minnesota

Neb
Northwestern 9597809303_fb29eba198.jpg
Ohio State
Penn State
Purdue
Wisconsin 547132_10151483897791403_1665456298_n.jp

Pac12 (2/12)
Arizona
Arizona State
Cal
Colorado
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
Ucla
USC
Utah
Washington
Washington St

SEC
Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
Florida

Georgia
Kentucky #2
LSU

Ole Miss
Miss St
Missouri
SoCar
Tennessee

Tx A&M 1174842_10103677909726304_1421256893_n_z
Vandy

Independent
Notre Dame
Army
Navy
BYU

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I did this last year, and I really enjoyed the conversation that happened. I was waiting for us to release ours before I started it but here we go again.

ACC

BC

Clemson

Duke

FSU

GT

Maryland

Miami

NC St

UNC - 749705624.jpg

Pitt

Cuse

Virginia

Va Tech

Wake

Big12

Baylor

ISU

Kansas

Kansas St

Oklahoma

Oklahoma St

TCU

Texas

TxTech

West Va

Big East

Cinncy

Uconn

Houston

Louisville

Memphis

Rutgers

SMU

Temple

UCF

USF

B1G

Illinois - illini-schedule-poster-football-2013.jpg

Indiana

Iowa

Michigan

Michigan State

Minn

Neb

Northwestern

Ohio State

Penn State

Purdue - 164691_10151392264573129_1518171497_n.jpg

Wisconsin

Pac12

Arizona

Arizona State

Cal

Colorado

Oregon

Oregon State

Stanford

Ucla

USC

Utah

Washington

Washington St

SEC

Alabama

Arkansas

Auburn

Florida

Georgia

Kentucky

LSU

Ole Miss

Miss St

Missouri

SoCar

Tennessee

Tx A&M

Vandy

I noticed that the UNC poster said "Carolina," but the Gamecocks have yet to release the 2013 poster.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

2013_football.jpg

Florida's poster.

I'd really love for Illinois to make that uniform set their primary

I'm not against the set, I just prefer Illinois wearing Orange helmets. When I see them on tv and I dont think Illinois at first.

I guess from the style of the poster it means we will see chrome and black options for UNC next year?

I don't think you can read that much into these. They are working with stock photos. Many schools have often done the same and used unis and combos that weren't seen in the year the poster was advertising for.

In my thread's face: http://boards.sports...hedule-posters/ Anyways, here are the ones from the thread I created yesterday:

BHL6JAfCEAAYp8f.jpg8628375906_70f71799e2_o.jpg

Sorry man. I always love TCU's. My only gripe is the player in white really stands out. I like it when uniform combos are consistent. Baylor's is solid too.

they used davidsons (really old) helmet template for florida's poster

Good catch. For how high profile Florida is, their designs seems a bit juvenile. They always use to have some cheesy gator and just bad overall design.

I noticed that the UNC poster said "Carolina," but the Gamecocks have yet to release the 2013 poster.

We all know who the true "Carolina" is. :P

Illinois and Florida both give me that "fuzzy good design" feeling. Especially love that Florida type treatment...

We all know who the true "Carolina" is. :P

Illinois and Florida both give me that "fuzzy good design" feeling. Especially love that Florida type treatment...

Yes, the real Carolina is in Columbia, they're the Gamecocks, and their colors are Garnet and Black.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

BG8OHx9CQAARGTt.jpg

This is what I don't like about all the mixing and matching that's started in college football. I'm fine when Oregon does it because it's their thing. People look forward each week to see what they come out wearing.But Illinois and Virginia are the only two navy and orange high majors and you could always tell them apart easily. Virginia wore navy helmets and jerseys. Illinois wore orange helmets and navy jerseys. But with all these combinations both teams are mixing everything up each game you can't tell the difference between the two immediately anymore.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This is what I don't like about all the mixing and matching that's started in college football. I'm fine when Oregon does it because it's their thing. People look forward each week to see what they come out wearing.But Illinois and Virginia are the only two navy and orange high majors and you could always tell them apart easily. Virginia wore navy helmets and jerseys. Illinois wore orange helmets and navy jerseys. But with all these combinations both teams are mixing everything up each game you can't tell the difference between the two immediately anymore.

Ever heard of Syracuse?

Ever heard of Syracuse?

Forgot about them when I was typing that up. Still, that was just one example of how mixing and matching has hurt team identities recently.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived