2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

I just wanna know how the Hell IU ended up with EIGHT home games.....

I know Michigan always ends up with at least 7, but it's Also a very Big deal for out of conference foes (not named Notre Dame) to visit the Big House. It's equal to another bowl game in-season and great experience for teams not familiar with playing in huge stadiums.

But Indiana? 8 home games? Come on man

Pretty sure most B1G teams play 7-8 home games.

6-8, Illinois followed up a 8 home game series, with 6. Contract with Mizzou and the St. Louis game went up, and a few other things. We would also have 8 home games this ( I would imagine ) had we not agreed to play Washington in Chicago.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these are good points. Itll be 7 next year I'm sure. Mizzou will be getting a return trip No doubt.

Count me as one who is thrilled to see Michigan playing AT UConn this year, returning that trip that the Huskies made to A2 a few years ago.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Here is Iowa State's. It's kind of blurry, but a larger size will come out on Saturday during the spring game. This is just a leak on one of the university's social media sites.

19628d1366227752-2013-football-poster-1ugus.jpg

What are we warding off with this poster? Orcs? Faeries?

I just wanna know how the Hell IU ended up with EIGHT home games.....

I know Michigan always ends up with at least 7, but it's Also a very Big deal for out of conference foes (not named Notre Dame) to visit the Big House. It's equal to another bowl game in-season and great experience for teams not familiar with playing in huge stadiums.

But Indiana? 8 home games? Come on man

Pretty much every BCS team offers small schools paydays for home games. Even teams that aren't very good. I'm assuming Mizzou will get a return game from IU, so they'll only have 7 home games next year. I think IU even had a home-and-home series with Ball State these past two years, so it's not like they're playing 8 home games every year.

if the contract holds...Indiana will travel to Bowling Green in the.coming years

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I also don't believe this one to be true. This is awful, but it is up here seminoles.com

NO WAY IN HELL IS THAT FSU'S POSTER FOR 2013. Old Hat must have it in the que...

Kinda what I thought too, but It's still up there and the only think I could find.

also...

Montana

1VKrw.jpg

WCU

422145_10151390627353404_571580620_n.jpg

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived