2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland gets the jump on the crowd and releases their 2014 Big Ten Schedule

316208_10151919233139488_1229151833_n.jpg

Does Maryland know something we don't?? Ohio State switching to a black facemask in 2014?? I know it is a graphical error, but nit picking details like this is why Chris has this site!!

Maybe that's one of the "big changes" some outside sources have been spouting off about. I prefer there regular lids though. Just keep the big numbers from the Michigan game and use regular sleeve and pant stripes.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...

That Minnesota Duluth schedule is interesting all games are conference games I don't think I've ever seen that before. The Northern Sun has like 16 teams but I've never seen a schdule without at least 2 non conference games... unless I'm missing something there...

That kentucky one looks soo cool

It really does. They don't get enough love for their football uniforms. They look amazing in that pic.

Design in general. They've been doing some phenomenal things, especially this year.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

James Madison

BIpVreKCIAAPJXQ.jpg

Leak of Tennessee's

BIo-BafCQAQoTCf.jpg

"RISE TO THE TOP"? As in the President's national "Rise to the Top" education initiative that really has not worked? I guess "No Child Left Behind" does not work as well for football

yea thats probably it. . . or "rocky top"

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

James Madison

BIpVreKCIAAPJXQ.jpg

Leak of Tennessee's

BIo-BafCQAQoTCf.jpg

"RISE TO THE TOP"? As in the President's national "Rise to the Top" education initiative that really has not worked? I guess "No Child Left Behind" does not work as well for football

yea thats probably it. . . or "rocky top"

James Madison used FSU's 2010 Schedule layout.

Archived