• Created
  • Last Reply

Utah State

BMBKXrWCEAAXdlt.png

Utah, I think fan made.

BMA4ul5CMAAUDbd.jpg

The Utah one is something that I made: http://www.thedahlel...ule-wallpapers/

cool man, it looks great!

You come up with that light the U logo? Or is that a university thing?

People use the term light the U. There's a large U on the mountain that flashes red and white when Utah wins. I wish they used it more, so I made that logo.

Not the season poster. But its the season ticket promotion for Louisiana Tech.

13_FB_SP-61113.jpg

That'd be one of Davidson's helmet templates, would it not?

Knowing the company that the school hired to do thier graphics, probably so. They are crap. They used the exact same concept on the men and women's basketball posters last year.

9121926570_5c06cf9464_b.jpg

James Madison

BIpVreKCIAAPJXQ.jpg

Leak of Tennessee's

BIo-BafCQAQoTCf.jpg

"RISE TO THE TOP"? As in the President's national "Rise to the Top" education initiative that really has not worked? I guess "No Child Left Behind" does not work as well for football

yea thats probably it. . . or "rocky top"

James Madison used FSU's 2010 Schedule layout.

Yep. I was thinking I had seen it before.

9121926570_5c06cf9464_b.jpg

Leak of Tennessee's

BIo-BafCQAQoTCf.jpg

"RISE TO THE TOP"? As in the President's national "Rise to the Top" education initiative that really has not worked? I guess "No Child Left Behind" does not work as well for football

OPPORTUNITY IS NOWHERE

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Leak of Tennessee's

BIo-BafCQAQoTCf.jpg

OPPORTUNITY IS NOWHERE

THE SUN IS A MASS OF INCANDESCENT GAS

A GIGANTIC NUCLEAR FURNACE

WHERE HYDROGEN IS BUILT INTO HELIUM

AT A TEMPERATURE OF MILLIONS OF DEGREES

sunspheregif.gif

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

The UCF poster's primary text is verrrrrry similar to BGSU's logo text. Odd seeing one is a Nike school and one is Adidas. I always thought it was a custom font.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wow at first glance, I thought that was Western Carolina's helmetwestern-carolina-speed-mini-3002140.png

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived