Florida Int'l Univ. Basketball Unveils Beach-Themed Court Design

nitroseed

Oh dear God...

First of all, the palm leaves were supposed to be shadows. At least that's how it appeared to me. The green is to overpowering and too much color. It detracts from the court, which maybe in turn is supposed to distract from the product on the court. Either way, barf.

The ocean... looked so dang awesome on the concept. But the execution is lacking in so many ways.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Oh dear God...

First of all, the palm leaves were supposed to be shadows. At least that's how it appeared to me. The green is to overpowering and too much color. It detracts from the court, which maybe in turn is supposed to distract from the product on the court. Either way, barf.

The ocean... looked so dang awesome on the concept. But the execution is lacking in so many ways.

I do agree, they needed to carry out the exact same concept shown in the illustration, the trees if a much lighter shade would make the court stand out more a long with the water being a lighter blue... although still will look great on live television

This is the finished court, looks amazing imo.

Court%284-10-13%29.JPG

I am surprised but I actually like this court design for a school like FIU. I just hope bigger name school don't feel like they have to follow suit.

spacer.png

The lines need to be orange, or some other color that'll actually stand out against the design. Other than that, I like it; but that's a pretty big "other."

Archived