Logo updates

nash61

PSG:

paris_saint-german_logo.gif

Possibly an unpopular opinion based on the reception around here when this change was announced, but I think this is a major downgrade. I don't like the lighter blue, I don't like how they made Paris bigger but made Saint-Germain tiny, and I don't like how the innermost circle got smaller, making the Eiffel Tower logo smaller.

If I had to pick a favorite soccer team it'd be PSG, so seeing this change was definitely a bit of a disappointment.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aygjgdxtxng8mgeyh3d0i1sc7.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

237.gif56.gif

6380.gif124.gif

fg1lx64zz806v9yqg32x559ec.gif199.gif

6795.gif144.gif

Mmmmm

It depends on your own definition of upgrade. I see it as the result of make changes to a logo in the same time frame.

To compare a 1920 Canadiens CH to the current one is too easy. Same can be said for the Wings, Hawks and Rangers.

Now, guess what? I never liked the 70's (therefore current) Maple Leafs logo. I don't like that strange leaf shape. By far, the 60's leaf would be the upgrade to the current one and the currect Leafs alternate is fantastic.. Go figure!

I know, I am "old school"

No it doesn't. Read the thread title again. UpDATE not UpGRADE.

OK then, those are great "updates"

But my comment the Leafs "update" is the same. The 60's is way better then the currrent.

PSG:

paris_saint-german_logo.gif

Possibly an unpopular opinion based on the reception around here when this change was announced, but I think this is a major downgrade. I don't like the lighter blue, I don't like how they made Paris bigger but made Saint-Germain tiny, and I don't like how the innermost circle got smaller, making the Eiffel Tower logo smaller.

If I had to pick a favorite soccer team it'd be PSG, so seeing this change was definitely a bit of a disappointment.

I tend to agree with you. I preferred the darker blue, and I think making the Eiffel Tower so much smaller within the logo is a major mistep. It will be barely visible on the kit.

4by617r7oi5m1jj3doib.gif91xsfe9nvvedeghyqi4sx161k.gif

79434890.gif3pjgog0vs8brehugdqzh.gif

61thu01puuyq0kkhk9vdnsgcl.gif826.gif

Also, thanks to this I've realized that the "O" & "U" of the OSU logo are not on the same level. This will bother me until I die.

Cannot unsee.

Pardon me if this makes me sound like a d-bag, but how have y'all never noticed that? It's always been that way.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived