Another Minnesota Vikings Concept

mbannon92

Thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. This is mostly what I think Nike could do, with some personal tastes thrown in. I kept the clues we have so far (new helmet, gold wordmark under collar, purple collar) and went with a modernized throwback. Starting from the top, the helmet features a new horn that finally matches the logo. This also solves the Revo Speed issues, as it doesn't cross any air holes. The helmet itself is a semi-matte (like the Seahawks) with a scratch/scuff pattern at the bottom a la Rutgers. The jerseys and pants feature yellow-white/purple-yellow Northwestern stripes with angled cutoffs and the scuff pattern in the center stripe. The numbers and NOB are a custom block font (Nike's new thing), with angles matching the angle of the stripe cutoff (30 degrees if anyone was curious). The numbers also feature the scuff pattern, while the NOB is yellow to match the wordmark on the front of the jersey. Lastly, the viking head remains on the sides of the pants.

So, here it is!

Home

Road

Road Alt

Dude love the number font. I don't think they should totally match the wordmark, but a block font is kinda boring, this is the best of both worlds.

The home is basically what my vision was. Awesome.

The yellow gets lost in the away though, not sure how to fix that though, maybe purple sleeves with the same graphics as the home??

but like everyone here is saying, easily the best Vikings concept on here. Will you be putting it on a real life template?

i love the idea of distressed, textured graphics. i wonder how this would be produced though? screen printed?

Probably sublimated like the Seahawks, no?

Dude love the number font. I don't think they should totally match the wordmark, but a block font is kinda boring, this is the best of both worlds.

The home is basically what my vision was. Awesome.

The yellow gets lost in the away though, not sure how to fix that though, maybe purple sleeves with the same graphics as the home??

but like everyone here is saying, easily the best Vikings concept on here. Will you be putting it on a real life template?

i love the idea of distressed, textured graphics. i wonder how this would be produced though? screen printed?

Probably sublimated like the Seahawks, no?

yea you could make a pattern of it like that. i envisioned the actual numbers being distressed though and the purple material underneath showing through

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived