chrysleraspen08

2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

Well, being a Knights fan I dislike pretty much everything about the Rangers. But hey, that's what makes the rivalry good right?

I think their alt is outdated and they should design a new one. Maybe less New York style jerseys would be nice too.

ALSO, the Windsor Spitfires have a new home and road set. Guess the Capitals were angry at them too and not just Lethbridge.

The alternate's actually the Rangers' best chance at getting away from the New York look.

The alternate's actually the Rangers' best chance at getting away from the New York look.

I absolutely LOVE the alt the Rangers have.

I'm a Knights fan, and I would buy this jersey.

landeskog-6.jpg

ALSO, the Windsor Spitfires have a new home and road set. Guess the Capitals were angry at them too and not just Lethbridge.

The actual uniform templates have everything to do with Reebok and little to do with the teams, so Windsor didn't have to change their sweaters. That's why Lethbridge still uses the Caps uniform sans logo.

2014 Memorial Cup logo. Really nice!

2014_MMC_Official_Logo_OHL3428.jpg

2014 #MCMemorialCup logo features Wolseley Barracks - known as CFB London est.1880's site of 1st military building constructed by Gov of CAN

I'm also really liking the London logo. Anyone have any idea who are the frontrunners for the q men cup in 2015?

landeskog-6.jpg

Likewise, I love London's jersey but Kitchener's 3rd just looks fantastic.

landeskog-6.jpg

I feel like I have seen that logo before...

landeskog-6.jpg

I feel like I have seen that logo before...
Yeah, here...

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/v6jrghjxefjwkgggmj9jfcwh3/Kitchener_Rangers/2008/Special_Event_Uniform

Anyone have any idea who are the frontrunners for the q men cup in 2015?

Chicoutimi, Quebec and Moncton were announced as the 3 finalists last week. The decision will be made in April.

On a side note, the Rangers are wearing their Remembrance Day jerseys next Friday (10/25). I'm really looking forward to see what they come up with this year. Let's just hope it's on par with what they have had over the last 5 years.

Did anybody else see the Battalion pink in the rink jerseys. I saw highlights of the game and they look awful! The jerseys are pink with white around the logo and back numbers and name. Of course to make it look worse, they wore their green helmets with it (and yes I know they only have one helmet, I have no problem with the colours of the team, but it still looks bad). Here are the game highlights to show what I mean.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/video/index/id/5d4bcaa93a5d8bf2fe311ea45e725f9d

Oct-17-2013-vs-PLY0859.JPG

landeskog-6.jpg

If Kitchener made this their regular jersey and came up with a light version, that'd be an improvement. I'm not a fan of junior clubs looking like NHL clubs

There's a reason why the Kitchener Rangers look like the New York Rangers. They didn't just take their look for shiggles.

I wouldn't mind the soldier look becoming their full time look at all, but I don't think that's necessary either.

Saskatoon still has the Reebok patch on the front of their away jerseys.

The Hitmen are doing their "Pink the Rink" night Sunday. They're painting the ice pink and I assume they're wearing these jerseys again.

ahm8r3f3q04vthxa45vsshj0d.gif

Which is cool because they came out with these jerseys as a throwback for their 15th anniversary four years ago but they keep them around for the cancer night.

The Hitmen look so much better in black and pink. It works. Works great!

I'd be in favor of the Kitchener Rangers ditching the New York stuff. Major-junior hockey is (relatively) big business; the teams aren't affiliated anymore and should have distinct identities of their own. I'd love to see the Plymouth Whalers go bye-bye too; that Karmanos squats on the Whalers name and colors with some junior team in the Detroit burbs but with a jokey MS Paint logo is like a middle finger in perpetuity.

Kitchener's remembrance day jerseys (will be worn on Friday).

BXMfKGMCcAAC6lu.jpg

Kitchener always produces nice Rememberance Day uniforms. I'm interested in seeing what Mississauga comes up with.