2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

Kitchener's remembrance day jerseys (will be worn on Friday).

BXMfKGMCcAAC6lu.jpg

Kitchener always produces nice Rememberance Day uniforms. I'm interested in seeing what Mississauga comes up with.

Are they even doing a Remembrance Day jersey this year? I know they did when they were the Majors, but I don't think they've done one since they were the Steelheads (mind you, that has only been last year so far).

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Kitchener do it? Every Remembrance Day jersey is amazing. Every last one. Some of these are among my favorite jerseys period.

Also, switch out the shoulder logos (and maybe the primary...maybe) and make this the Winnipeg Jets' alternate, pronto.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The Hitmen look so much better in black and pink. It works. Works great!

I'd be in favor of the Kitchener Rangers ditching the New York stuff. Major-junior hockey is (relatively) big business; the teams aren't affiliated anymore and should have distinct identities of their own. I'd love to see the Plymouth Whalers go bye-bye too; that Karmanos squats on the Whalers name and colors with some junior team in the Detroit burbs but with a jokey MS Paint logo is like a middle finger in perpetuity.

Bring back the Compuware Ambassadors!

I saw, I came, I left.

• 2 weeks later...

The Niagara Ice Dogs wore jerseys in last night's game commemorating the St. Catharines TeePees.

TeePeesNight4233.jpg

And for those who are curious, the St. Catharines TeePees are now the Saginaw Spirit.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

The Niagara Ice Dogs wore jerseys in last night's game commemorating the St. Catharines TeePees.

TeePeesNight4233.jpg

And for those who are curious, the St. Catharines TeePees are now the Saginaw Spirit.

And the old Niagara Falls Thunder are now the Otters :huh:

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

Just a heads up, the Mooseheads will be wearing special uniforms in appreciation of the Canadian Forces when they host the Moncton Wildcats on Sportsnet this Friday at 7PM EST.

Which will celebrate the 50th anniversary of Canada's much maligned Sea King helicopters.

• 2 weeks later...

The Guelph Storm are wearing Ti-Cats themed jersey on Sunday.

BZigvnuIgAAuarL.jpg

I love this. Shows some love for a Ti-Cats team that Guelph welcomed with open arms this season when they didn't have a home stadium in Hamilton. Circle of life.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived