2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think that I liked their 10th anniversary jerseys better than their normal ones. I wish that they would have kept them full time.

I couldn't disagree with this any harder if I tried. Their regular jerseys with the mountain striping at the bottom are awesome, those tenth anniversary ones were cluttered, ugly garbage.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I actually think that I liked their 10th anniversary jerseys better than their normal ones. I wish that they would have kept them full time.

I couldn't disagree with this any harder if I tried. Their regular jerseys with the mountain striping at the bottom are awesome, those tenth anniversary ones were cluttered, ugly garbage.
Yeah, their normal ones are unique. Their anniversary ones are the "click and fill" Washington template.

IEI5Tg1.png

Calgary Hitmen are hosting their 19th annual Teddy Bear Toss tomorrow and they hold the world record with 26,919 bears thrown on the ice in 2007. It's arguably the most famous teddy bear toss in the world and the last two have gone viral on the internet and international news and talk shows. The stuffed animals are collected and delivered by the players to charities and the children's hospital here in Calgary.

It looks like they're going to be wearing the Santa Hitmen and the snowcapped numbers jersey again, just minus the Reebok wordmark on the front.

hitmen_teddy2.jpg

1297346973946_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

1297346973483_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

The animals are thrown after the Hitmen's first goal of the game and here's a video of last year's goal

IEI5Tg1.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/photo_gallery/gallery/id/6787

Pictures from the OHL at the Winter Festival in Detroit.

It's too bad Saginaw went with vintage white. It would have looked nice plain white against Windsor's jerseys.OHL822465310.jpg

Also does anyone have any idea what is on the shoulder of the Saginaw jersey?

OHL825715316.jpg

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/photo_gallery/gallery/id/6787

Pictures from the OHL at the Winter Festival in Detroit.

It's too bad Saginaw went with vintage white. It would have looked nice plain white against Windsor's jerseys.OHL822465310.jpg

Also does anyone have any idea what is on the shoulder of the Saginaw jersey?

OHL825715316.jpg

The State of Michigan.

Don't see it, I thought it looked more like Ron Burgundy's meaning of San Diego.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Man this thread needs more interest.

Awesome jersey done by Victoria Royals. Wish more teams did military jerseys.

Bd5jn0ECEAA7ELk.jpg

A bit lazy, though. Their (now) away jersey with a different front logo. A new design would have made that great logo look even better.

Not sure if this was worn for games, or just the warmups, but I came across this Niagara Icedogs jersey.

1526643_10151827742042046_2114731822_n.j

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived