2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got to be placeholders, unless Reebok changed up the EDGE design again, because they're on a practice jersey template. Same collar and sidepanelling.

The collar is the same, but the side panels aren't similar to the Edge practice jerseys, I don't think. I'm not surprised that Reebok is trying out new designs either, especially with a minor league team.

OttawaSenators.png

Since the 2012-2013 thread is probably buried, I'll just post this here... The Saskatoon Blades will be wearing a military themed Memorial Cup jersey for at least the first game tomorrow night against London. They haven't unveiled it yet though.

I noticed that there is no Reebok logo on the front and they don't appear to be Edge jerseys... Is the CHL contract with Reebok over?

I tweeted a question about it to the team but they didn't reply. However, in one of their other pictures, it does show the Reebok wordmark on the back neck so either it didn't get put on the front or they have removed them for this coming season. Would be nice so the "C" or "A" wouldn't be so crowded.

I like them. I wouldn't have minded a recoloured version of the pirate.

rjuMBf3.png

And yes, I think they leaked the Dallas jerseys.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

YAYnp7F.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That set is not the new Dallas tempate. I promise.

Bummer

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived