2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BSTfy2MIgAAswOP.jpg

This is based off of their old green pre-Edge alternate jersey they wore during their Memorial Cup championship. It was green with White "KNIGHTS" script, same as this one. Same stripes, just white instead of green. It's better than the current home/away set, but I would rather them have put the knight logo on the chest, the shield on the shoulders as what they usually did.

I don't really like when teams use their primary on the shoulders. The Knights have a nice shield secondary for that.

As a London resident, I give this a thumbs down, but still better than the recent ones.

EDIT: Here's a better shot

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillipdh/9574464206/

This was probably said before but is this Knights jersey an alternate?

No, this is replacing their cream coloured jerseys. I hear that their green jerseys will replace the black jerseys and the black jerseys will be their new alts.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

1231501_493740254049325_923736476_n.jpg

Notice: No Reebok wordmark on the front.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Another team going in the wrong direction:

BSTdCgHCcAAKd3y_zpsac53ef22.jpg

holy fracking mother of what? Thats pretty much a 500% downgrade, 10000% if you go from the pre-edge set.

I might be exaggerating, but I'm not.

London-Knights-goalie-Michael-Houser-and

Are you kidding? Even with the wordmark, that's still a million times better than these dirty-looking pieces of crap.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

Another team going in the wrong direction:

BSTdCgHCcAAKd3y_zpsac53ef22.jpg

holy fracking mother of what? Thats pretty much a 500% downgrade, 10000% if you go from the pre-edge set.

I might be exaggerating, but I'm not.

London-Knights-goalie-Michael-Houser-and

Are you kidding? Even with the wordmark, that's still a million times better than these dirty-looking pieces of crap.

I don't know, I was kind of partial to those sets. To each his own I guess.

But the wordmark is even worse than that edge logo.

I'll be waiting for rebuttals on that, but to me, it's a downgrade

http://www.soogreyhounds.com/article/new-age-new-look-unveiled

The Hounds new jersey's and uniforms began the design process with Reebok over a year ago.

REALLY!!!! It took a year of designing to decide "Ya, we'll just use the exact same template that the Detroit Red Wings already use". C'mon! They had a lot of creative opportunity that they just wasted. I agree with keeping the logo and the stars on the jerseys, their classic, however they could have found or designed a better template.

As for the alternate jersey, I actually kind of like it. I like that they finally put that logo on a jersey other than their warm-up jersey.

Edit: I will also not that the white jersey is similar to one that they wore years back. The red one is kind of similar, but was white on the shoulders. Even with that, it's still a clear copy of the Red Wings, most notably the numbers and names on the back.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Once again, no Reebok wordmark on the front.

Archived