2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

Once again, no Reebok wordmark on the front.

I guess Reebok decided to remove their logo from the front of the jersey, which is good because it was unnecessary clutter.

It gets rid of clutter, but yet that empty space still looks really weird to me.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at one of the Rangers blue and white games and noticed that the players who weren't playing were wearing their jerseys. Like most of the unveiled jerseys, it didn't have the reebok wordmark on the chest. So it does appear that it is off of all jerseys this year.

From the article about the Mooseheads 20th season on the QMJHL homepage

On Saturday, September 28th in a rematch of the 2013 President Cup finals versus Baie-Comeau, the Mooseheads will unveil a 20th anniversary jersey which they will wear at various games throughout this season.

Something weird I noticed at the Everett Pre-Season Tournament this weekend. Ever since Edge jerseys were introuduced, Seattle has had only the Reebok logo on the homes and aways. Even when the rest of the league switched to the wordmark, Seattle kept their logoed jerseys. However, this weekend, the rookies were wearing wordmarked jerseys. The wordmark was on both the front and back, going against everything else we have seen this off-season regarding placement of the wordmark. Will be interesting to see what they will be wearing at home game #2. (Home game #1 they will have their alts on which have always had the wordmark.)

Seattle has consistently had "issues" or "quirks" with their jerseys during the seasons, particularly with mixing suppliers on the ice. But I agree, it should be interesting to see what actually happens once the season starts.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

On Saturday, September 28th in a rematch of the 2013 President Cup finals versus Baie-Comeau, the Mooseheads will unveil a 20th anniversary jersey which they will wear at various games throughout this season.

After the team wore green St. Paddy's Day unis back in March, the team tweeted a hint that the green would return next (this upcoming) season as part of the 20th anniversary celebrations.

Something weird I noticed at the Everett Pre-Season Tournament this weekend. Ever since Edge jerseys were introuduced, Seattle has had only the Reebok logo on the homes and aways. Even when the rest of the league switched to the wordmark, Seattle kept their logoed jerseys. However, this weekend, the rookies were wearing wordmarked jerseys. The wordmark was on both the front and back, going against everything else we have seen this off-season regarding placement of the wordmark. Will be interesting to see what they will be wearing at home game #2. (Home game #1 they will have their alts on which have always had the wordmark.)

I remember when they made the switch to the wordmark a couple of years ago, a couple of teams in the OHL (it may of just been the American teams) still used the vector for another season.

The fact that they keep saying "new face of hockey" makes me think they are going with some sort of playing card type king look. I'm excited to see it. Maybe even buy one when I am there in January.

Archived