2013-14 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the logo's solid, I strongly suspect this one's going on my want list.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well, we know what the top and arms look like, all that needs to be seen is if there's hem stripes. I probably will have to wait to see the full thing + logo to make a full opinion, but primary feelings are not good.

It would seem odd to have such elaborate sleeve stripes and then have nothing on the hem. But then, nothing would surprise me anymore.

This still hasn't been updated on the site. The North Bay Battalion and their updated patch.

BTGWiCJCQAA8wMX.jpg

:(

Don't remind me.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

If you get 84 moments to flourish the ranking Natan opportunity he advantage of the place after the football ball hit the entrance, hit the defensive player who just extensive.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If you get 84 moments to flourish the ranking Natan opportunity he advantage of the place after the football ball hit the entrance, hit the defensive player who just extensive.

Sometimes, spam can transcend being spam and become art.

This is one of those times. As far as spam goes, that was a haiku.

2012_U16_Gm_2_AB_BC_10841.jpg

It's the Team BC jersey from the Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup.

The Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup features the highest rated players in the Under 16 age category representing the four Western Provinces of Alberta, BC, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

The four team round robin tournament format is the first step in the Hockey Canada Program of Excellence and assists the four Western Provincial Hockey Associations in evaluating these top prospects in this age group for future high performance programs. The Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup is made possible through financial support provided by the WHL. The majority of the players participating in the event are selected in the WHL Bantam Draft each year and many of these top young prospects will play major roles on WHL Clubs in the seasons ahead.

IbjBaeE.png

It's the Team BC jersey from the Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup.

The Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup features the highest rated players in the Under 16 age category representing the four Western Provinces of Alberta, BC, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

The four team round robin tournament format is the first step in the Hockey Canada Program of Excellence and assists the four Western Provincial Hockey Associations in evaluating these top prospects in this age group for future high performance programs. The Western Canada U16 Challenge Cup is made possible through financial support provided by the WHL. The majority of the players participating in the event are selected in the WHL Bantam Draft each year and many of these top young prospects will play major roles on WHL Clubs in the seasons ahead.

Ahh. The financial support would explain the WHL patch. That's what was throwing all of us off. Thanks!

So far I'm impressed with what I've seen of the Oil Kings third jersey. If there's a team in the CHL that needs a complete rebrand it's them, and this is a good start. Like monkeypower said, it appears to be based on the Duck's jerseys, although the collar already has distinct differences, and the sleeve stripes appear to be reduced to three colours instead of four, which is definitely a plus (the Ducks' version looks way too busy). Hopefully they'll have changed the ugly side stripes of the jersey itself. The logo is obviously a fierce king facing right. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Archived