Lights Out

Charlotte Hornets?

That it? Nothing outlandish? No pinstripes? What the hell? I would've preferred crazy over boring.

Why do the whites look like they have no sidetrim, but they do in conrad's picture?

the uni is asymmetrical the stripes are on only one side.

These aren't good at all. The three stripes of Adidas finally made it on an NBA teams' jersey.

One thing I also dislike about these is that the numbers and wordmarks are different colors. I hate when those don't match. It especially pisses me off when baseball teams don't match the colors of their wordmarks and numbers (except the Dodgers).

These aren't good at all. The three stripes of Adidas finally made it on an NBA teams' jersey.

These are designed by Nike/Jordan so I'd be very surprised if they put their competitor's trademark on their own product... You can only see 2 stripes with these current pics anyway...

no sleeves! yay! :)

other than that, these seem a lil pedestrian. nothing distinct about them. seems like filling in a template to me. only redeeming quality is the great color combo.

Also: just realized these pics don't have the NBA logo on them.

Edit: I think I spy one on the shorts of the home uniforms. All the stranger that the jersey's don't have it.